Sunken/ Fishing Festival ( NEW EXCLUSIVE SEASONAL ) Hey all, know this isn't a finished suggestion so help me finish it! re; items being erased

Sunken/ Fishing Festival ( NEW EXCLUSIVE SEASONAL ) Hey all, know this isn't a finished suggestion so help me finish it! re; items being erased
effort 3.0 1 quality 4.0 1 reasonability 5.0 1

So as you may have heard, people have lost like all if not most their sunkens and weapons and so on due to them not being the level they are meant to be and so they disappeared from player inventories, anyways i’ve been trying to think of a way for players to be compensated;
what we have to use is fish caught so how many fish you have caught being able to reward back players somehow maybe for a specific amount of time, but what about people that traded for sunkens? well these players most likely had seasonals so had to have had the halloween and maybe for easter badge holders too, this just leaves those people that somehow fished up something good before pity, so i’m thinking on the lines of what i’ve heard about luck 2, so luck 2 for all, luck 3 for anyone 3000 fish caught and above, and luck 4 for people at 10k fish caught and luck 5 for anyone above 25k for like 2 weeks or something, and i’m not sure about easter badge holders and all that, maybe halloween badge is +1 luck and easter +1 too, so anyone with both events and atleast 3k fish caught can get luck but that seems too much, i’m not sure, any ideas?

for the newly added part in title it’s an idea for a new npc that will give you a sunken of your choice if you have atleast 3k fish caught in a box menu ONLY ONCE, and then after the npc will say something depending on how many pities you have gone by, there will be possibly dialogue for easter event or halloween event badge holders too knowing they were most likely the ones to have traded for sunkens otherwise, let’s say someone has 21k fish caught they will have much higher chances of fishing up this new sunken seasonal item with the exclusive rod given from the event, it could also be a UGC unlimited item, GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS

we need npc too at smoothie shack that starts dialogue with “chill” too for event hehe
maybe one side npc that gives something based on boss kills idk

seasonal ship lanterns and sails and so on would be cool too

no because this doesn’t have any correlation with how many sunkens you got

3k pity is at 3k IN A ROW so that doesn’t count (unless I’m wrong?)

no its just about fish caught, and having luck 2 active will just limit us to one other potion effect to have? read entire thing dont pick on one detail you misread, it’s 3k fish caught as in 3k is pity that why i said pity

Nah, what we need is the pity chance reduced from 3k to like 20 lol

That way everyone can get sunkens in a day and crash the economy, it’s what we deserve after all.

ok but not all sunkens are weapons obviously, there’s really no way we can solve this fairly

this is stupid its literally vetex the testers and roblox fault why are the players punished for and being the actual testers for the game they need to give a sunken weapon choice box for everyone even then that still will be a slight compensation for those with 1k+ hours not even counting the enchant scrolls and time farming the bosses.

dude compare grinding for every other weapon other than sunkens to sunkens its the most fair i can think of for now so help give feedback

those with 1k should have reached multiple pities by now so maybe those can help boost something like i said

too much crash lol

I’m saying that this dude is screwed, there’s nothing he can do to put everything back fairly unless he can restore data which I don’t think he can

if he can then he also has to give everyone their nimbus stuff

nah we dont need nimbus stuff think about 100hrs+ rare thing for 2 hr old nimbus stuff things

there is a way that is kind of fair try and read and understand what i was saying it can be alongside the event soon i heard about

at this point its probs just better to give sunkens back to people who provide screenshots, even if some of them might be faked its still better than all of that value suddenly disappearing in the economy

ok then ima get a bunch of free sunken staffs!

Fairness is not an option anymore. The Players must be compensated for their unfair losses, even if the economy must suffer as a result of this.

it’s tedious and will take a bunch of time especially for non-paid mods and so on and yikes this will need alot of resources and time and headache to do and vetex clearly doesn’t seem interested in this with the whole luck 2 thing

he’s just gonna leave it bro he doesn’t really care

he doesn’t even look at the forum that much at all

hey if you can forge a screenshot of you owning the item then fair game

why should anything be fair when it was taken unfairly from my inventory why would i wanted to be compensated by grinding again just give me my stuff back

1 Like

no just use another persons and ez lol you could resize it or something