Sunken Giveaway Riddle

war and performance have nothing in-between

It’s been twelve hours, I can go again on the third riddle unless that one got solved already.
Because it’s both a thing and a representation of something, I think the third riddle might actually be nodding to a Tombstone.
@Divanochi

Someone had guessed war for that riddle already

also look at these guesses

What the fuck, how King and random item\action with rightest answer Pirate could be in the same sentence?

definitely something at least related to cursebeard

King’s of pirates fate!!!

king of pirates, divanochi’s pfp

Summary

wealth, fame, power. gold roger, the king of the pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. and so, many men head for the grand line to find the great treasure he left behind, the one piece. The world has truly entered a great pirate era! wearing the straw hat sworn upon him by the great pirate, shanks, monkey d. luffy heads out to the sea on a journey on the road to become king of the pirates!

Incorrect

King of the pirates?

u already took a guess

Fuck if we can’t get these sunkens for ourselves, then lets make team and get those fucking sunkens for some random just to complete damn riddles.

i unironically think the 3rd riddle of connected to luffy or something

his devil fruit ability to extend his limbs

luffy loves to eat food
idk about the last 2

Closer or farther than the soldier guess

King imprisoned? Sea’s king imprisoned?

Farther

what does this even mean

Like, all 3 riddles answers are sentence of 4th riddle, so we should connect King with our answers on the other riddles.

I think execution.