Sunken Giveaway Riddle

3rd one might have something to do with a journey or pilgrimage?

i think it has something to do with the killing of a king

Journey was already guessed, it was incorrect

What about fate?

fate is not a physical thing

Not sure.

??? wdym not sure

Fate is a noun at least, it’s a thing.

Fate is a thing, but not a physical thing. You cannot see fate. You cannot touch fate.

It’s fate.

when did buggy become an emperor wth

I found it on Google because I don’t feel like watching through 1000 episodes of anime. I should put a spoiler warning

1 Like

is he good enough to be one?

Yeah you probably should, idk why I hadn’t caught that half of that post was a spoiler :skull:

Fixed, sorry for everyone that got a spoiler because of that post :frcryin:

let me delete mine too ngl

For riddle 1 some of the close guesses were to do with oceans. A lot of the words are dark, so it lead me to think of “Abyss” as a possible answer. It kinda makes sense as “Abyss” can refer to the deepest layers of the ocean, and it is also similar to “Void”
Although I still got to wait a couple of hours for my next final guess, I don’t know if it is necessarily a physical object.

ive already used my answer for the 3rd riddle but someone should seriously try executioner

executions obviously carry weapons

executioners bear the grueling task of taking peoples lives

executions are sad :frcryin:

‘‘my witness’’ implying the people watching/attending the execution OR the people being executed themselves
slayer is also the closest thing currently guessed so for me it only makes sense for this to be related to a king’s execution or something

ok im done for today goodbye

Already tried.

it was never counted because u didnt submit it as a final answer