Sunken Giveaway Riddle

think ive figured out the riddles.
the first one is something dying.
the second one is someone looking onto the duel or like big battle and the generals fought
the third one is the one who did the murder
so the actual riddle is duel, battle or war

Oh wow all correct!! (real)

1 Like

It’s as simple as that :cold_face:.

(not actually real :pensive: )

o wait this could be a messenger boy or something

Weird typo. Anyways, I’ll let the person who solves the second real answer to the riddle to have the sunken

to explain this further imagine you’re looking onto a war and the generals have come to make a duel instead of having the war. so the first one is the one who lost, second one is people who are watching them duel seeing how mighty the one who won is, and the third one is the one who won thinking to themselves how they just murdered a human being and is now being depressed

some of this also reminds me of curses, like how they can mess with your mind and get sent to space

whats getting me here is broken eggs on wall? like is the otherside hating him for killing their general did brothers fight and the one who won hates his decision and their family hate that their son killed their other son?

fuck it ima guess a man dying final guess

holy knight / paladin if I can only guess one paladin (final guess)

No, not quite

a man murdering another man (final guess)

Update

Instituting a new rule where Final Guesses recharge Every 12 Hours instead of once per riddle

WOOO wont matter hundreds of people and ive given a good hint (I think)

1 Like

uhhhh

I think the answer is mimhere island

what do you mean by that

This is how it works now^

a war. the generals come to fight and have a duel one wins the holy one and leaves to be seen as a righteous figure while the city that loses hurls egg shells. the one who wins feels sad and the one who loses dies thinking will the light embrace him. duel (finaly guess)

Which riddle is this for?