Sunken Giveaway Riddle

I’m just waiting until the next hint gets revealed, I don’t want to guess hastily.

we dont have a time limit or anything

I know that
I just want the assurance from the guess

ok lets see

its implied that said character wields weapons of some sort

this implies that said character has done or created something of major importance like i dunno killing a god? but then again regicide is at the bottom of the list meaning they arent involved with the death of a king
they also havent been framed so it is something that said character has done out of their free will

divanochi also mentions in the hint that it has 2 meanings; a physical and something that can be done
its also something that has essentially existed in au before, but no longer does and at the same time something that exists in our current world

how do you do fellow human? we want our sunkens.

Incorrect

Incorrect

Incorrect

Incorrect

Will add these all the the list in a few minutes

oh and also can someone take a guess for the team? name some random shit like emotions or something like it cause I dont think we’re actually close cause all we’ve been doing is trying to see if its a killer when in reality we’re probably far far far away from the truth

or guess death in general

oooorrrr “the dead”

death doesnt carry weapons tho? i mean i guess the reaper does
and i dont think theres proof that said reaper exists in our world :sleeper:

1 Like

It has to be a physical thing remember

the dead is a very physical thing and im saying we need to get closer not find the truth cause all we’re doing is saying different things for killer when in reality it might not be killer

if it was just the dead then funeral would’ve been closer than it is

all im asking is for someone (ill do it in 2 hours also) to guess something that isnt killer to see if we’re on the right path orr we’re far from it. dont care what it is just something

How about savior?
Earth King Savior?

people wouldnt wanna waste their guess on that

Has somebody already guessed durza on riddle three?

You can’t do Durza.

Unless…

Wait a minute…

Translation: It must also be an action

I’m starting to think it’s destruction but I don’t want to drop my coins just yet
Needa wait until the hint