Sunken Giveaway Riddle

and lord of the earth

why?

drop the hint already bro everyone here is waiting for it to use their guesses @Divanochi

I want to guess durza because he’s a destroyer but durza isn’t exactly a synonym to those words

arent there 4 riddles and all these 3 = to the 4th one?

the 4th riddle should be simple if we have the answers to all 3

bro you guys are cookin

I wonder if ridder or cataclysm could be the answer?

Additively, there are destroyers in AO I think, you could count the player in pretty sure

i thought abolitionist could be it but then i stopped thinking about it

something that can be done we should think about that one the most from the hints

you guys should also pay attention to the guesses that are on the bottom of the list to guide you about whats 99% wrong

a demolitioner or something might work for riddle 3

We should also make sure it all links in to the other two answers

i think we should forget about the two other answers for now

1 Like

It’s the opposite- guesses on the top are the least accurate and those on the bottom are the most.

exactly take away whats wrong and then you’ll see whats right

Again, call back to how our answers couldn’t even be close to what was in mind when making this riddle. Destroyer might not even be close.

Has someone already guessed Atlas (from Greek Mythology) as their guess for riddle 3?

Breakdown of the riddle

He carries the weight of the world with his arms, so he carries his arms.

The weight of the world

I couldn’t think of anything for this line lol

He suffers from the weight of the world and asks his witnesses to watch over him.

The hints

This answer would make 100% sense if Atlas was also an action, however, I’m not entirely sure that’s correct.

This hint makes the most sense, because Atlas probably got rekt when all the others were, so he no longer exists in the Arcane Universe.

I did not do a lot of research about this so don’t go nerd mode on me. But if Atlas is the answer to the third riddle, we should get something like

Earth King Atlas

Opinions on this guess?

by bottom of the list i mean the least accurate but yeah what he said

I already guessed Atlas and he said it’s wrong ;-;