Sunken Giveaway Riddle

probably me and kaerrada probably getting helms or boots

Since it’s so anticipated, here’s the Third hint of the riddle:

It’s not a title, like pirate or killer or destroyer.

(You also can’t killer or destroyer something and hint 1 said it’s something that can be done)

I’m participating for the sword or a sunken for my weapons build.

you can KILL something tho

so instead of a hint you just re-explain a slightly complex sentence to get the small brainers to understand it (i am a small brainer so i required this thank you)

FUCK with this wording it could still be a person

The word for the physical thing and the thing that can be done are the same, no difference in spelling or tense or grammar or anything

now thats a good hint

So number three is verbally ironic, is a verb, and is a title.

What in the world fits all of that criteria? The moon? Only verbally ironic and not a title. You can’t moon something.

It’s confirmed.

bottom text

BRUH this hint doesnt help at all!

i thought we were all on the same page about this being a person

it cant be a person unless that persons name means a physical object and also means to do something. and it cant be his title or something

OH right

Time to throw a wild card guess because I’m genuinely confused.

I’m guessing Aggrandize (improve/upgrade are synonyms). Aggrandizing is something you can do, you could improve something for better for the community or for only the better of yourself, and aggrandize isn’t a title. Let’s go for it.
@Divanochi

how the fuck is war so far down I cant think of anything because of it. cant even be an emotion cause despair is low as shit

Also, since there’s only one riddle left I’ll probably only give 1 hint a day from now on

Incorrect

your sacrifice will not be in vain

1 Like

Rushing in with another random guess (Not a final guess though lol)

Gamble.

No time to explain.

Give me reasons as to why this could be wrong, now that I think of it I could actually guess this unless someone comes with a ‘remember this hint and …’

Just realized some things such as regret and sacrifice are pretty far from the accuracy on the list oof