Sunken Giveaway Riddle

With enough time you guys will make it

I was gonna say wreck but I feel like there are PLENTY of wrecks in the AU

Pillager is my second final answer

I am really trying to think about what physical thing exists in our world but not in the AU anymore

How about Earth King Monument?

incorrect

Agreed. Let’s just stop this and hand over the sunkens to me. :mariomug:

“Uhm actually you haven’t participated enough to get them so I and the person who guessed two riddles should get the rewards.”

:nerd_face:

I wonder, could the answer to the third riddle be bane?
I feel like it makes sense.
And I looked at bane’s synonyms, and I feel like burden fits the bill even more.

For riddle 3 im thinking it could be sacrafice, or execution/executioner but idk which one

Executioner is my final guess for riddle 3

i think it may be executioner because riddle 3 is a thing and a thing that can be done, execution and executioner. bearing arms, decisions to execute, news that another must be executed, witness could be the people killed

Has already been guessed

what, where on the list

can i bribe you with a cat video

Take 2 at final guess (for entire riddle):
Bane. Let’s get crazy.

Going off of the guesses made, and rereading riddle 3 several times. I’m going to guess dictator, they make decisions, bear the weight of them, and at times these decisions can cause tragedy at a massive scale. Given the nature of these decisions, any potential deaths caused by their ruling is attributed to them, and they are known throughout the territory they control, and potentially beyond that.

1 Like

People you gotta remember it can’t be a title, has to be a physical thing and a verb, isn’t in the AU (or atleast not anymore)

dictator is a title