Sunken Speculation

Theres also always the potential of a Sunken Bow.
(frostwater bows distant cousin)

I mean, my sunken gun is a bit less magical water producing arcanium and morso just waterlogged and faulty

like, it’s an experimental design that some guy threw into the sea because it didn’t work, and that’s why it keeps blowing up in your face sometimes when you stuff 20 bullets into it

I swear if we get the Frostwater Bow and it ends up being obtained like Sunkens I will s c r e a m in anguish

defense + power will never happen

It takes a little more than a decade for an arcanium weapon to begin producing its own magic

It wouldn’t be like that… unless we somehow gain the power to fish up entire icebergs.
I don’t know if you remember or not, but the Frostwater Bow simply existing created the Crystal Archipelago, a very large cluster of ice that was inbetween the First and Second seas, present in both.

I don’t think that’s canon, rather just a webcomic thing

you do realize the webcomic was made with help from tech and vetex right
its likely it is, they’ve just never had reason to mention it.
either way, the point still stands.
that shit is cold enough to generate its own icebergs if left in water, so we are NOT fishing that up.

again, just because they sometimes get help from it doesn’t mean it’s actually canon

Isn’t stuff in the Webcomic sort of hit-or-miss in terms of being in-line with the canon? I’m pretty sure Angel Creed’s existence is non-canon, or at least her role in the story.

Technically it already has happened given the existence of basic combat leggings

:person_shrugging:
again, the point still stands
one does not simply fish that bow up without pulling up a vast quantity of ice with it

i assure you it can and will

sunken dual handgun & blunderbuss

Sunken longbow (slow higher size or power) Sunken archer set with power and intensity

Rather than a special skill when arrows come into contact (all arrows) with something player or ground they create a burst of water (built for hybrid builds)

I get this is goofy, but hear me out: all the current sunken weapons abbreviate to SS. So what if we get a Sunken Spear?

1 Like

Probably not resistance as Maria’s gear has resistance and power but I think defense/power and armour piercing would be cool

Issue is that now staves and polearms are very similar.
Sunken Scythe however
(Who the hell did I reply to there)

Water users at level 1000

POV you board their ship
Them: TIDAL WAVE
You get sent all the way across the sea

But iirc scythes aren’t in the game

It would be sick to have it, but I dont think vet would code in a scythe