Sunken Sword Remodel!

Well, it’s come early! I’m sorry this took so long, and I’m sorry I was gone for about a week. I was doing hardsurface work to prepare for this, it’s not AO stuff, so I won’t post it alongside the model, but I’ll put it in the replies!

A special thanks to those who’ve been here from the beginning, and thank you to those you have supported me, thank you so much. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be half the modeler I am now, and I hope you enjoyed the remodels as much as I did. Next up is more capes, of course!

If Vetex or Tech are interested in adding the weapon remodels to the game, then hit me up! I’ll send them to you in an RBXM anytime

Thank you again to those who’ve been here since the beginning of the weapon remodels, it’s been a great time, and I hope i’ll keep one upping myself until I’m at the top. Anyways, see you all next remodel.

76 Likes

here’s the stuff i was working on as prep for reference

20 Likes

Not at all what I was expecting but this sunken sword looks a lot more “sunken” than its predecessor.

When I think about it, yep this is what I’d expect a sword that got forcibly imbued with water magic by being exposed to the bottom of the ocean for way too long to look like, honestly.

The sea-grime or whatever its called around the blade gives it a rough and almost jagged appearance despite the blade simultaneously not looking rusted or even damaged by its time underwater.

3 Likes

Ins, you’ve cooked up the best Sunken Sword I’ve ever seen! It isn’t as bulky as the in-game Sunken but still looks like a legit legendary weapon from under the sea!

I’m glad to be one of those people who’ve witnessed your first weapon remodels, and the remodels afterwards :hugs:

1 Like

Shoutout to women that want me dead at any cost :pray:

4 Likes

REAL we need more women like reze

3 Likes

Truly a treasure lost to time

2 Likes

i LOVE you ins
keep it up

1 Like

Now this is a fine sword. It looks like the blade has been warped from all the years it’s spent under the ocean :0

What a journey this has been since the first Scimitars of Storm model that you created .o. (I joined the hype train for shura’s katana but it’s been a fun journey nonetheless)

1 Like

me whenever ins posts something that is somehow even better than what he has previously posted:

4 Likes

Vetex seriously needs to contact you, your models are another level that goes beyond not just roblox but even triple AAA quality.

1 Like

i am going to bust

2 Likes

1 Like

This model is so advanced my game would need 5 minutes just to realise i hold this sword

3 Likes

Oh. My GOD.

I cannot get over this crystaline… Damascus-steel like texture on the blade, man. It’s alluring as hell, and kinda makes me think of glass block windows, but… With water either inside, or behind them.
And the shape of the sword too… It’s beautiful. The blade’s curve is actually hella amazing, and the pommel?
I don’t even know how you thought of it, but it fucking rocks. All the flair for this sunken treasure!

2 Likes

good thing i just got the sunken sword, now i will (hopefully) get to see the remodel in-game once vetex adds ins’ indescribably amazing remodels to the game

1 Like

all your models are so incredibly sexy :weary:

1 Like

i know its 4 am for me right now but

vetex, hire this man

1 Like

while this is definitely a realistic interpretation of a material that spent centuries underwater, it doesn’t really give off the “cool shiny water sword” kind of vibes. ya feel me?

1 Like

WE LOVE INS!!!

3 Likes