Sup, the name's Ozy

I don’t really know what to put here haha

12 Likes

Welcome to the forums :clap:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

P̵̟̄̈́̈́̃͆Ḽ̸͔͎̙͚̮̝̉͆̃̅Ù̴͎͎̅͑͂C̸̟̏ͅK̴͚̖̽̓͊͘ ̷̫͈̭͍͚̥̖̈̊Ỏ̸̙͔̮͂̓͛̆̔͑Ù̸̞̙̟̪̂̓̓̂͝T̴̨̼͉̫̤͕̙̋ ̷̡̛̞̑͒̐͗͋Ț̴̥̘̔̐̊̈̀̒͝H̸͇͓̲͂Ī̴̻͉̮̫̖̤̇́N̴̨̳̟̺̈́ͅȨ̸̼͎̰̫̗͍̍ ̴͚̠̮̮͎̯̂̄̍̒͂̒͝É̷̛͍̺͉̜̻̂̑̌Y̸̦̻̏͊Ẽ̵̮̞̖͈̲S̴͇̘͈̐̈́͒;̶̢͔̿̏̒͝ ̸̧̛̭̗̭͎̬̏̾̓͠͝Ţ̶̪͂̑̀͘Ȩ̵͎͇͉͕̀̈́͊ͅĄ̵̻͖͉͖͙̆̑̌͊̋͝R̶̛̫͓̹̝̺̦̈̽́̇͂ ̶͖̗̹͚͓̎̄͘͜O̷͎̳̟̍̍Ȕ̶̧͊̒͋̈́͘Ṱ̴͈̒͂̄̅̇͌ ̷̻̟̙̹͛̀̈́̃̿T̵̢̫̮́̐́̂̕͜͠ͅH̵̪́̿̈I̸̡̝̭͕̥̥̓͘Ņ̷͇̺̤̈̽͊̄̆̀͑Ë̶͖̻́̓̉ ̸͕͚̫́̎̚͝ͅT̷̛̼͎̦̳̦̒͒̈́̏͋͝H̵̡̳̝̥̔̀̈́̍̓̑̆R̶̟̱̫̘̐̏͛̀̈́̍Ơ̶̫̟̪̟̹̞͈̔͌A̴̹͚͍̋̃͗̃͝͠T̴͓̰̭̤̘̻̄̍͝;̸͍̲̝̮̖͍̽͋̄ ̵̨̳̄͐͗́͗L̵̹̗̈́͜Ạ̶͌̾͒Y̴̪̏̀͒ͅ ̷̮͚͖͓̼͝W̵̢͓̆̆̇̂̈́Ä̶̼̺͉͈̩̜̪́̌̄̽̓Ŝ̶̻̯̜̮̭͑̉T̴̙̝̟̬̐̈́̀̍̇̕E̸̡̤̞̟̻̅͜ ̷͓͒̍͛̑̂̚͝Ṫ̶̠̳͕̈́̈́̄̉O̷̺̯̦̜̝̓̓̎̅̽͜͠ ̵̭̭͕̖̞̲̫̑̄̋́̈́̚A̶̙͋͛̀͋͐͑L̷̛̛͔͖͂͊̈́͘L̸̡̧̤̼͎̈́͛̿́̊́ ̵̧̟͈̼̭͈̏͒͂͌͠Ẁ̷̜̾̌͊̚H̸̠̹̒̉́I̵̙̲̰̽͛Ç̸̥̪͕̙̣͛͂̈̌̓͜͝H̸̞̎ ̴̢̢̛͍͍̯̙͆̍̆͗͝Ĭ̵̬͈̎̇̅̏̎̔S̷̝͛̐̈́ ̵̩̍̈́̿͊̓͘S̷̬̭͖̭͇̓̒͒̏͛̊A̷̫̫̱̦̐́̎̎͊́C̵͙̮̟̃R̶͈̥͍͉̃͐Ê̴̗͔̣͓̒͗D̶̢̢̺̤̹̼̪̈́͐͝;̶̨̯̥̱̥̬͒̾ ̴̨̫̥̤̥̦͓͑̌̇̈́̚͠T̴͎͖̊̽̈H̴̡̧͈̣̔͐̆̋͠E̶̮̮̝͛̐ ̶̖̲̜̺̈́M̸̨̲̯̮͋͝Ȏ̴͈̝̦̜̭̹̃O̵̧͆͋͘Ņ̸́̓͗S̵̛̗̘̘̐̇̀̀̉͝E̶̺͗̋̆͑̀Y̷̡̼̜͐͂͋̑̿͋̆Ḙ̷̫̫̐͌̊̓͑̋ ̶̧̰͖͇͛͒͑̋̓̇C̴̛̰̠͓̘̚Õ̵̟̮͔̟Ņ̴̫̱̭̯́͝ͅV̷̝͖̪͉͗̊͐͒̓̓͛ͅE̶̡̩̭͔͝Ř̴̥̋̇̂͆̑͘Ģ̷̢̮̯̖̈́̏̇̕E̴̮͆̃̐̌̑̈S̴̡̟͈̲̐̀̐͐̐́̚ ̵̝͍͇̯̞͐͛̎̄̈̍W̵̪̲̟̪͔͒̉̈́̒̈́͒͝I̵̡̫̒̔͝T̶̢̞̍Ḩ̸̮̳̳̫̮̙̌̓̈͠ ̷̧̡̫̥̞̬̜̏̐̽̆̅͐̋T̶̢̖̎̄̑̍Ḩ̸̘̪͉̩̍̚̕͜A̶͖̘͋͒͋̀̊̎͘T̸͈̦̉̓ ̷̛̼͑B̴̨͙̹̞͇̱̖̀̌͗̿̕E̴͕̦̓̎̊̓Ļ̶͔͉̝̥̹̖̅Ǫ̸̨͔̲̮̂̀̀̐̈͒ͅW̸̗͈͋̋͒.̴̯̱̮̰̥̅̅̒̈́̅̿

yeah, I’m not reading all that :grin:

1 Like

hello and welcome to this fine place otherwise known as the arcane odyssey forums. here you can find a random thread with occasional leaks, a newspaper feed without a schedule, rare fanart, random arguments, bad trades, and vetex onlyfans. hope you enjoy your stay! (only costs 1 braincell per second)

1 Like

I’m getting deja vu

1 Like

is this similar to the first post you made

hello welcome here have some cookies straight from the oven have a good stay

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

welcome to the forms. Don’t get to close to the dragons. They hunger for flesh.

1 Like

Welcome to this strange website full of interesting usernames with a picture attached to them that say some pretty interesting things.

hello friend i won’t say any cryptic messages just have fun here fr

1 Like

yummy :yum: :cookie:

Welcome my guy!

1 Like

Things may get a bit chaotic in here sometimes but welcome to the forums :mariomug:

1 Like

If you don’t know what to put there then put nothing :blush:

2 Likes
1 Like