Surviving AA kit

Blaze is red, superheated lightning. Fire, but it’s in the form of lightning basically. Very different from fire curse. Also, you can turn into tide. The thing with tide curse is that it’s much harder to create water than it is to control already existing water. And Tech confirmed, all of Arthur’s curses are indeed elemental.

Wtf, then why not just call it water curse if it’s not actual tides.

Why was blaze curse called blaze if it’s not blaze and just fulmination or firebolt curse.

How the fuck do you turn into “energy”.

1 Like

It’s irradiated sea water with napalm mixed in it, read up.

Your 2nd question was already answered

No? Tf? Magic users don’t got super Sayan reaction time and they have casting time.

1 Like

i will bring deez

Isn’t energy curse just infinite stamina?

That’s what I thought

Ye I think that’s what it is on the lore doc

a nuke

then we head into the most heavily populated city of wizards :troll:

Might be loud

1 bullet to the head is enough :nod:

1. Tides are multiple waves of water. How do you make that? Also, it’s sea water specifically that kills curse users. Rivers and ponds are cool.
  2. Flare is 100% ionized form of fire. I need to say no more
  3. There are different types of energy. Inf stamina is the one vetex used here

Also sorry if you alr got the answers I didn’t read and don’t wanna delete

No… those are waves

Tides cause waves due to changing sea levels but aren’t just waves, also doesn’t answer the question of why not just call it water curse.

Also tide curse controls existing water unlike a shit ton of other curses as well as doing the same thing a water curse would do.

Then that’s just plasma, not even fire

But want even the question, Blaze is not flare

Which is why I assumed it was external, how do you turn into “infinite stamina”.

2 Likes
  1. I edited parts that were kinda answered already so that I won’t be repeating. Probably a bad idea
  2. Well, that is true. <100 but >50 then

fuck it Tsar Bomba
Tsar

Pretty sure it’s called Tide just because Water curse sounds lame. I know Vetex explained it somewhere but I don’t remember where

Ah

here we are

1 Like

NO :sob:

Bue is gone lmaoooo