Suspicious amount of gems

Doesn’t matter if they get banned
The goal is to wipe the item stacks

1 Like

I do not think wiener has 70 headlessses or 530 sunken swords or anywhere near that amount

oh nah i was just joking around he actually has 50k of each (very real numbers)

See there are some players who are actually so rich to the point where 70 headlesses and 530 sunkens isn’t exactly non feasible and is a pretty specific number so it would be hard to tell if someone is joking or not

(@BBII)

(Drama)

who said i was joking

For God’s sake, exploiters on their way to get everyone’s item wiped, rip my 10+ on each gem except for diamond

Hopefully, the requirement to get the gems wiped isnt harsh, like 40+ or something

I don’t think it would be a item count threshold. There has to be another way to recognise a duped item.

Like the original owner

That would be nice frfr, I dont wanna lose my gems considering I worked hard on grinding Ravenna chests to get them :fr:

I’d be screwed too, I don’t have as many as other traders but I’ll still risk losing lots of sunkens and headless etc.

No just 15 headless and some sunkens :frcryin:

maybe don’t make it like this for rare but obtainable items like boss items and sunkens
but they should 100% do this for the headless

i mean have any headless stacks actually happened? since they should generally only have one per account unless you deleted the badge to get another like AwesomeOS mentioned

but idk i think a unique code system would just be the easiest way to stop this shit since duping keeps happening somehow it’s getting stupid lol

is the username 3133455

I’ve only seen a Headless stack once, and that was of 2, back in WoM.

I’m surprised items haven’t had serial IDs ever since the first dupe incident back in the fishing update era of WoM.

1 Like

Gems aren’t hard to grind, so it’s possible

honestly yeah idky it wasnt added already lol

Wth accept that.