SYCRONIA Chapter 2 Liberation Signs

Airis and his siblings began walking after the argument. Many people were walking on the path. The path was connected to 7 small villages. Carriages were on the path were pulled by horses or mule.
'Look you guys have to keep up stop being slowpokes,Dris said. Airis and Iria soon began to keep up with Dris as they continued their jog on the path. Do we even have a map,Airis asked,turning to his siblings.
No,Iria answered. How are we going to know where we are?
They continued the discussion while on the path. Were in Sycronia,Dris said.
‘Everybody knows that Iria and Airis replied’. "As they continued walking more people mostly alchemists of the majority joined them in the path. They passed 4 villages now before Airis began to complain that he was tired. Unfortunately for Dris ,Iria was also beginning to get drowsy.
'Fine guys have it your way we’ll get a rest stop,Dris finally said as they turned into a small village. The village was composed with mostly households ranging from 3 story buildings to 7 story buildings. ‘We also need a map Airis told his older brother’. Dris was holding a bag composed of fakals. The large coins were silver. The gold was large and the small was shiny tan-red.
I know that Airis,Dris replied. I’ll go to that Bar Stop over there Dris told them. You guys explore more of the area.
"Alright Iria replied. Airis and Iria left Dris as they walked around the small town. Airis saw a sign on a building. It spelled Nocfa Ragc Vahse Ragc in Hsijan which meant Nationalism Now,Liberation Now! Airis pointed the sign to his sister.
She quickly spotted it and shook her head. “People can be crazy this days i can only agree with one thing on it”. They began to continue walking as people walked into their residence or stores. Dris soon catched up with them as he told them that they got the last spot in time for the night.

This is the end of Chapter 2,Sorry for no action! Shellseawing@ Your OC in the story will come in the next few chapters!

1 Like

What

Please proofread your work and maybe slow down to once per week. These are cool and all but grammar and spelling issues break immersion. More detail also wouldn’t hurt and I feel like your rushing these, so please make sure to slow down and reread stuff

Don’t get me wrong it’s good but there’s a few problems

thanks for letting me know i’ll make sure to correct it later

Really? I don’t care when my OC shows up. I would prefer him to not play a major role. He’ll just be the cryptic protector who answers every question with more questions.

oh and its @Arrentia

Alright