TAITC judges your ideal Pokemon Team

fetchimage (1)

1 Like

I’ve only shown my pokemons at 1% maximum power…

just wait until @ThatAsianInTheCorner witnesses my sunkern experience requiem…

(Idk anything about pokemon)

Groudon
Mega charizard y
Torkoal
Arcanine (Hisuian Form)
Aggron
pyroar

Nothing seems to be in violation outside of the fact that that is a mainly fire type team and you just happened to include the pure ground Groudon and Steel/Rock Aggron there for some reason
6/10

1 Like

Dragapult
Gyarados
Vikavolt
Zoroark
Lucario
Ninetails (Alolan)

Fun fact: none of them share types and their moves ensure a massive type coverage.

10/10 this is what I wanted my actual ideal team to look like, no shared types.

It’s honestly a really hard thing to do and I commend you for actually doing it

1 Like

I was trying to build a shield team with those requirements and that was the result.

Garchomp
Scream tail
Annihilape
Maushold
Kingambit? (unsure about this one)
Houndstone

Apparently all of these Pokemon are stupid busted according to recent videos so I was going to give you a 0/10 for too much of a competitive emphasis but there’s nothing on Smogon saying they’re strong cause they haven’t updated the tier lists for Scarlet and Violet’s release. All I can really say is that type coverage is solid outside of Houndstone and Annihilape sharing ghost type, and a few deducted points since Paradox Pokemon are similar to Ultra Beasts, which I consider to be on-par with Legendaries.

So uh, 6/10

1 Like

Haxorus
Meowscarada
Weavile
Scizor
Gengar
Toxtricity

9/10 good team but deducted points for the typo. No i won’t change it even if you do.

Point and yeah my spelling sucks. Thanks though mighty Tsar. :nod:

can you judge my mystery dungeon pokemon team :pleading_face:

Blaziken
Umbreon
Absol

“meowscade” :skull:

Mystery Dungeon fan goated

Dunno why you needed 2 dark types but it’s great that you kept Absol on your team
9/10

Used blaziken and umbreon on my first playthrough of red team, legally obliged to use them now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I mispelt that one too? In my defense, since I genuinely thought that was the name, I never really seen the name a whole lot since I nicknamed my Spigatito “The Devil” since that’s what I wanted to name my cat. So once it evolved into Meowscarada I only seen that name like thrice at most. Damn fat L for me.

coping lmao

1 Like

i only need

1. brambleghast

nothing else

1 Like

shit he’s too powerful