Taitc's 4th annual birthday bash

well shit, it’s July 31st again.
hey guys, it’s me, taitc, and yes, it’s been a while.
if you’re old you may remember me as the fucking idiot who will not shut up about mega man
if you’ve been around for a while you may know me for the christmas hats post
and if you’re new you might remember me from the time i fucked over the whole forums because i wanted to make a d&d reference (no i will not elaborate it sounds really funny out of context)
regardless yes it is i, corner dweller person celebrating my birthday, and you know what that means. free likes on every post sent on the thread.

Best part about this is that I’m now legal driving age in my country. I can drive now. I can go to the mall alone now. I can sneak out of my house and buy mcdonalds alone now. I can commit vehicular manslaughter now.
That’s crazy.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who still remembers me, regardless of what’s going on recently you guys are still one of the more memorable communities i’ve ever been a part of (i mean, for better or for worse, but mostly for the better).

Much like last year’s birthday bash post i ripped a photo from Twitter- I mean X, and photoshopped a fez on it. Again, it’s a bit curvy but it fits the celebration theme, so i’ll use it, damn you.

sauce may or may not be given if you ask politely.

So, what happens now?
Well, I’m entering my final year in high school. I might be distancing myself more from the forums and other social medias as a result since i wanna focus even more on my studies than i currently do already. And I’ll desperately need that focus on my studies cause i’m planning on studying STEM Biology and Chemistry, which is already suicide but at least I’m not also taking Physics. Overall focusing more on my future as I am pursuing a career in Genetics, something that will likely be incredibly difficult.
Keep in mind this doesn’t mean I won’t drop into the forums ever again and stop playing AO altogether, but I will be replying less frequently than i usually do and mostly lurk for the time being, and I will continue keeping up with AO’s development. So while this does mean a soft hiatus, it doesn’t mean a goodbye like usual. I’ll hopefully try and pump out a couple more memes along the way but don’t expect them to be as plentiful as they normally are.

So yeah.

…i don’t really have anything else to say…
…uh, here’s a photo i took of me and Jotaro Kujo. I met him outside my nearest Lawson on my way to buy a coke zero at 3AM.

he obliterated my left pinky finger afterwards cause i told him a yo mama joke. but it was totally worth it.

also here’s a cool rap song that dropped on my birthday as well
check it out it’s cool

14 Likes

yooo no way, we have the same birthday?

3 Likes

yoooooo

1 Like

Happy birthday my fellow last month-er :]

1 Like

It’s nice that you’re studying genetics. Now you can figure out why so many stupid people exist :blush:

2 Likes

you don’t even need a genetics degree to find out why
dumb people breed like rabbits and spread their idiocy through both intercourse and prolonged exposure to them.
it’s scientific but mostly common sense

1 Like

Maybe he can genetically modify humans so the clan community is less toxic

1 Like

Jokes aside happy birthday and goodluck in your studies, Idk how you even decided that genetics was your goal (trade job gang) but that sounds like an interesting job to have.

I give up on fixing this post so it’s just a genetic mutation from your work fr

1 Like

Happy birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

:tada: Happy Birthday!

1 Like

our favourite cat femboy is one year older

enjoy the feeling of having the cold embrace of death closer to your frail geneticaly-modified human/cat body

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYYYYY :birthday:

1 Like

happy birthday!!!
I would say asshole but not the time too… guh…

1 Like

Happy birthday, I’ll admit that you have the second best insults on the forum.

1 Like

happy birthday, ThatAsianInTheCorner

1 Like

birthday bashin

1 Like

happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday
Have a cake

1 Like

it’s spinning on an axis.
…how exactly do i make it stop?