[Tale 2] A True Captain

Picking off from the battle. Daniel kept running and running through a dense forest hoping to notice whatever the cabin Master Gale told him about. His legs were tired and the strain of battle was getting to him and he could hear shouting and screams from a far.

However he thought he saw a light and went towards it and had finally found the cabin. Daniel not seeing any other possibility entered the cabin. As he went inside out of nowhere a sabre was stopped right in front of his neck. Daniel looked to see a man wearing a blindfold, a sailors hat and a warriors coat. The man would say “Daniel?” Daniel then recognized who it was and would say “True Captain Warren Edwards? What are you doing here I thought you went for bronze sea.” Warren put his sabre away and would explain to Daniel “That was the plan but I already realized a couple days ago that the powerful clan lead by Zeke was gonna attack so I decided to sail back as to not get caught by them.” They would sit down at a table as Warren cooked him some food as Daniel was tired. Daniel while eating would ask Warren: “How did master know about you being here?” To which Warren nonchalantly said “Why else do you think I’m in a cabin in here. He gave it to me so I could lie low when that clan attacked. But I’m guessing now that you are here things went south huh?” To which Daniel would tell him. “It did go south. I saw so many of my brothers die. Ran past their bodies. I don’t know if master is alive.” Warren looked at him silently and before he could say anything. They heard soldiers running in from the front of their cabin. Daniel quickly brought out his sword while Warren pulled out his sabre and they rushed outside of the cabin and began fighting off dozens of soldiers who seemed like scouts. During that battle Daniel was fighting a light magic user whose attack were faster than his. Eventually the light magic user prepared to use an ultimate art on Daniel. However Warren having killed a sailor fist user, used a flash strike to clash with the ultimate art and beat it. And just as quickly as it happen Warren swiftly sliced the light magic user from the back and the soldiers were dealt with. Warren looked at Daniel and would say “You are sloppy as I remember. Always needing someone else to help you. While there is no wrong in getting someone’s assistance. You must learn to fend for yourself in times like these. Go to Sapphire Village. Find my friend Lucius Moonsilver. I’m certain he can train you more than being a simple warrior.” Daniel would ask one thing “But Warren will you help us in this war?” To which Warren responded “I will.”
To be continued in Tale 3

Before I continue writing tale 3 and more, if anyone is reading this I wanna ask you all what do you think about this story