[Tale 3] Lunar Ronin

After being told to go to Sapphire Village by Warren Edwards. Daniel as fast as possible dashed through the forests and through the roads and stopped at a nearby cliff to see smokes filling up the sky. The sun had finally risen. And got to see how much destruction was being caused around this huge island. He only saw flames filled the once peaceful scenery the cliff offered. Daniel wiped away his tears and quickly jumped towards Sapphire Village.

It wouldn’t take long before he finally arrived towards the entrance of the village. People recognized him as a Warrior. Surprised to see any were still alive. Daniel asked one of the guards to take him to their chief which they did. Daniel was taken to a house surrounded by guards as they lead him to the visitors room where sat down on the other side of a table was the village chief Rayford Silver and besides him were two lanterns from behind. Daniel sat down in front of him. Rayford intrigued asked him a question. “I thought all the warriors had died. Most of the villages and towns had to recruit and train more guards to defend against these armies that came after us.” Daniel would respond: “I escaped the battle with my life. It was a battle we could never win. We clearly need more help from much powerful allies and form tougher armies if we wish to win. And I’m here just for that.” Rayford intrigued would say “And what is it? Do you request any guards to accompany you?” To which Daniel would say “No.” He raised his head up to face Rayford requesting. “I’m looking for a man named Lucius Moonsilver.” Rayford was taken aback by this saying “Him? He had saved our village from the last horde of enemies that came after us.” Daniel would say “If that is so, I wish to speak with him. I was told I could learn from him and if I can, convince him to help fight off the rest of the armies and defeat this clan.” Rayford looked puzzled he was in a deep thought before eventually taking a sigh and saying “I suppose it is in everyone’s best interest. He’s probably by the watermills.” Daniel rose up and thanked the chief before heading off to the watermills. He walked through the village seeing the people in distress of the current situation. Daniel seeing all this vowed to avenge all the warriors and put that clan down to its knees. Eventually he found someone sitting beside the watermills. Looking over the pond it was built on. Daniel was surprised to see that the person was a ronin. Wearing samurai pants and robes and a straw hat. Daniel came up to the man and asked: “Are you Lucius Moonsilver?” The man turned around and looked up to him and would ask “Yes… I am… are you a warrior? What business do you have with me?” to which Daniel replied “Warren sent me to meet you. He wishes that you train me to become more than just a warrior.” Lucius surprised and would say “Warren? Warren Edwards? You must be Daniel. He told me about you.” Daniel would say “Oh really and what did he say?” He said happily. Lucius stood up and said “A sloppy and slow fighter. Can barely defend himself and loses to the slightest inconvenience he faces.” much to Daniel’s dismay. Daniel would let off a nervous laugh but Lucius would quickly ask if he knows how to imbue? To which Daniel confused would say “Imbue what even is that?” To which Lucius revealing his magic to be the moonlight variant of light magic would hover his hand over his blade and imbue it with light magic to which Daniel was amazed by. Lucius would say “This is imbuing. The ability to imbue your magic or a fighting style into your weapons to increase their effectiveness and synergy. Very powerful and if you can learn it you’ll certainly add a lot more power to your hits. This will be your final goal if you are ready to train with me. I can even call someone over for assistance if you wish.” Lucius moved his blade instantly and pointed to the top of a hill near the village and said “My house is right there, we’ll be training there for the time being. However, are you ready?” To which Daniel quickly nodded his head and responded “Yes I am ready!”
To be continued in Tale 4