Talk about why arcane odyssey is so good

I love many aspects of this game, id say pvp is my favorite but the journey of maxxing out my main file was really fun even minmaxing i mostly grinded with friends, my ao experience is a 10/10 so far.

3 Likes

Professional glazer

1 Like

It’s mostly a shit grindfest once you reach max level tbfh.

Circlejerk post?

1 Like

1 Like

wind magic exists

arcane baityssey

I :heart: fighting a wind mage and getting carried across the map in a dozen wind pulsars, the feeling of my hp vanishing as I get stunlocked to extinction feels so good inside.

I just like how you play in a progressing storyline.

I miss these types of games.

2 Likes

I like how AO revive my inner Edward Kenway

2 Likes

When I made my first file and started AO for a first time man that initial rush and excitement of just…exploring! It really hit me. I was seeing islands that ive seen glimpses of during the development of TGR. I was seeing new islands ive never seen before. I was checking the Agora multiple times interested in all the news topics (before it became kinda stale)

For first time players AO really nails exploration. Just the wonder of crossing off new islands off your map and choosing where to go next. It really felt like it was your odyssey! You choose where to go next! That rush kinda dies down on your next file when you’ve seen everything and know islands by memory. But still the exploration is really fun.

3 Likes

Honestly same, triple A games nowadays suck

health
I like doing this

1 Like

War crimes