Tell me about your OCs

You know I should just make a trello for my files :sunglasses:

1 Like

You should lol. I would love to read that

hes FUCKING DEAD

2 Likes

MARIO!!!

for me that’s being worked on, but lemme say. The Lore Behind Ace Arbor and Zion Barion is VERY twisted :eyes:

mario can’t be dead stop lying to me

For practicality, I use one profile and one profile only. Time played, items, player stats, everything is there. No bullshit role-playing with an identity crisis.

I suppose that’s your preference, we all like playing the game differently

Personally though I like turning all my files into characters and roleplaying as them :nod:

3 Likes

Eh ima just write my main oc real quick because I have work coming up really soon
And ima use Cryos format for that reason

Sage Anchor, The Fallen

Title Meaning:
“The Fallen” is derived from the achievements and things that happened regarding him. Used to be a righteous, good willed and most importantly, naive person. Now kinda is the opposite.

Alignment:
Anti-villain. Protective of all the connections he has left. Very rejecting of new ones.

Goals:
Become strong enough so that anyone even hearing his name would shiver in fear.
Rid the world of corruption.
Rewrite the justice system of the world so that no more injustice happens.

Combat style and synergies:
Sage fights carefully while reading the enemies movements. He tries to finish the enemy as quickly and neatly as possible. He goes full offense unless he knows he cannot avoid the incoming attack.

Sage uses poison magic to poison the surroundings and hinder the opponents movements and sight. Traps them in and attacks them from the fog. If they go into the poison fog, he uses lightning magic to ignite it. If they survive, he finishes them off with plasma magic.

Build and reasoning:
Wizard. Magic with about 10-15% vitality.

Sage mainly uses plasma and poison magic and on occasion, lightning magic. Physical ability is that of an avarage human.

Magics:
Plasma
Poison
Lightning
Frostmetal magic
Pressure magic
(Because I don’t really know how the lost and primordial magics work and play, didn’t write anything about it)

will probably write later

3 Likes

So in short,

Sage Anchor

Anti-villain

Baka water

Basically Doomslayer. (Conjurer with red plasma magic)

(name will change)

The Chad savant :sunglasses:

Ginger Arbor
Ginger Arbor believes that humans shouldn’t have magic but ironically uses magic to kill magic users.

He normally uses Wave Magic and is currently is looking for sacrifice magic. He uses these magics to drain his enemys magic energy so they can’t use it.
You will rarely see him use his first or second magic, because he finds it impure.

2 Likes

sorry already cut myself

seems his edge level surpasses 9,000 :troll:

1 Like

what is the voice saying tho

My OC Wields Magma Magic and enjoys battling the Towering Criminal the Minotaur this oc goes by the name of Jason Lamina

John Smith
Triple shield wielder.
need i say more?

3 Likes

Perfection

1 Like

so basically Overhaul ?

Ohh he sounds interesting. Is there a particular reason he doesn’t like magic?

He was raised to belief this. His village didn’t like magic users, because people raided all the time using magic. He thinks people don’t deserve it and that they should work hard without magic.