Tell me the most wholesome moment u had on AO

When me and a fellow grand navy member worked together to absolutely pummel the shit out of this one guy with a measly 200 bounty :nod:

1 Like

Every now and then I’ll see someone with a nearly dead boat. I’ll stop on by in order to jump out and repair their boat. Doesn’t matter if their new, old, a pvp fiend or someone whose never cast a spell at another human being in their life. I help them all.

By far the funniest interaction was when I was being hunted by a PVP rker- and I was on Elm island with a treasure chart I desperately needed to complete for Bronze Sea Explorer. I parked my boat in a good spot, so I just let the sails go and it began to sail away whilst I hid at the top of the big tree. They were tricked into thinking I was trying to make a break for it on my boat and I was able to dig up the treasure and swim to frostmill island to turn in the treasure, after which I befriended this pvper who thought it was a neat trick. This was during the 5 person servers mind you so this was not yet a really well known trick.

9 Likes

One time at munera garden, there was some low level who had accidentally crashed his sailboat at one of the offshore islands around it.

He seemed a bit lost, so I went over to him with a explosive barrel, dropped it on his ship, and exploded it with a magma blast. This way when he reset he wouldn’t have to wait 2 minutes for his ship to despawn :heart:

1 Like

poor guy :skull:

1 Like

literally this entire thread

i made a mage metamancer build to see just how overpowered it actually was and i have carried so many people on king

grand navy scum.

Its funny how whenever I join a server I get annoyed by a bunch of nerds asking why im a loser(apparently im a loser for joining the navy)

no i just made it so that my villain character hates the navy because they’re corrupt or something

Thats kinda edgy but at least its not THAT edgy

there is many times i will go “YEEEEEEEEEAH BABY” or some shit and ram right into an enemy ship for someone before dipping. i usually 1 hit ko most ships

1 Like

Me (a criminal) greed an Assassin Syndicate fuy (or firl idk lol) grom prison and we adventured around a little. Well they were actually a metal metamancer and they kinda fanked everyone that had positive rep and sank their ships. We ended up huntinf everyone on the server and id use my cannon ball gist to m1 their ships to oblivion. Later marine players showed up and ended our reifn og terror, agter we sank all their ships.

I had a stroke reading this

One time a person with 20k fame who arrested me started chatting. Eventually he freed me because he felt bad.

Diplomacy :100:

2 Likes

when I rallied a whole server to become criminals (including a grand navy member) and sieged silverhold with them.

all for my clan leader to jump in and accidentally take the abolitionist badge they thought would be shared for everybody involved in the raid.

aside from that, people in AO seem way more aggressive than I remember in AA and its remakes.
In those games usually I could straight up talk my way out of a fight.

1 Like

My whole stuff with my ship “Therapia” is that i help people. May it be with food, some starting gears, money or ship repairment.
And so i once saw a lonely caravel near mount othyris (near Akursius keep) there were like on 150 health or smth out of 5k. So i jumped on, and started reparing, at first the imbued their weapons thinking im rkerer but when i start repairing they started repairing too as i sent them 300 galleons.

When I got to shell island for bounty hunting i see a new trade. I think it some random guy wanting my headless for a banana, but when i look at it i see the same guy, and he’s giving me some badly enchanted low level items. They are trying repay as much as they can.
:sob:

1 Like

As a criminal I found some random guys caravel and realized if he sells my stolen crates then he gets full cash, even if I stole it (maybe that’s not how it works but idk)

So I proceeded to load as many crates onto his boat as I could, racking up blobs of bounty as well. Still not enough for the weakest crewmate because of it wasn’t

Anyway his boat glitched out

Now I just “help out” by climbing onto random people’s rowboats holding bomb barrels (to teach them not to hit randoms). If they don’t hector salamanca themselves then I usually use the bomb barrel on the next enemy they run into

I was doing the iron leg quest at harvest island on my light build and this guy with crystal showed up out of nowhere and helped me break the trees (w guy fr)

2 Likes
  1. I go into the game on my only file - Warrior

2. I realize that I have a giant ping and try to load Ravenna.

3. Someone takes a contract to kill me and already at 3 minutes of the game I’m running around with huge freezes and ping from an idiot who destroys houses and thereby makes my computer explode.

4. I run away from him and exit the game, after which I realize that even though the game was closed, but the music remained, so this idiot finds the hung body of my character, which for some reason remained standing there after closing the client and kills him.