Tell me what build and/or magic(s) you're going for in AO and I'll tell you what I think about you

I got four in mind.

Berserker - Likely Knocking, Thermo, and Crane
Warrior - Guns only, so really only just using firearms here. Cowboy inspired.
Knight - Shield only, so really only just using a shield here.
Conjuror - Based on a rockstar. Uses instruments for their weapons stat instead of an actual weapon. Uses Explosion as a first magic.

50/50 warlock with fire and magma, idk what fighting style ill use yet but i think ill use cannon fist or crane style

fire guns

Healer/Support Paladin build(maybe mage)

Snow, (Water/Ice) and (Healing/Life)

If Mage, Snow, (Water/Ice) Lightning and (Life/Healing/Gravity) magic

I eventually am going to have 9 files (Unless I make another alt but then I would have to play Warden)

1.Mage, Ice Water Light Blizzard Shatter
2. Warlord, Knocking Fist and axe or spear type weapons.
3. Conjurer, Poison Acid and dagger/dual sword type weapons
4. Paladin - Not sure what magic but most likely Metal and something else, also the coolest shield I can get.
5. Warlock - Snow, Wind and probably Crane Style and Radius fist
6. Warrior - Gun
7. Berserker - Absolute madman, Cannon Fist, Sailor Fist, Impact Fist, all the crazy ones.
8. Knight - Swords.
9. Savant - Ice, Snow, Knocking Fist, Dagger weapons.

All the builds apart from Warden(So I don’t have a painful early game) and Juggernaut because I prefer the other builds.

1 Like

Pure mage
Explosion Ash Magma Phoenix Ap.Bringer/Shatter

Shadow, glass and lunar conjurer for my main file

I plan on having well over 12

Warlord (50/50 stats).

Fightning Styles
  1. Karate (not sure, may be changed with Cannon fist)
  2. Knocking fist
  3. Vampirism (primary way of attacking and style which I will infuse with my weapons)
Professions
  1. Sailor (I will outmax it because I will swim very often with my crew and some players).
  2. Chef (Half upgraded. Will be used for buffs).
Playstyle
  1. Mostly naval experience.
  2. Strenght and speed is above defence. (Damager build)
  3. At higher lvls - Life stealing warlord.
Weapons
  1. 2 fast weapons and 1 heavy two handed weapon. No shields.
  2. Mostly skills spam because warlord weapon skills scaling off of strenght + weapons stat.
  3. At high lvls, all skills will be infused with vampirism and will steal life with bloody effects.

On my first (not main) file I’ll go savant so I can test out everything in the game relatedd to stats. On my main, I’ll go Warlock with Shadow, Darkness, FS1, FS2, and Vampirism.

cool (rock out)

(cool)

cool (pew pew)

cool (I see)

much cool

cool (destruction)

simply cool

cool (organized)

cool ()

Light of the aether moon, katana made of strongest arcanium metal, greatest armor that i will can find in bronze sea, and i will use mage build but also still gonna use katana