Tell me what build and/or magic(s) you're going for in AO and I'll tell you what I think about you

1. warlock with magma, sailor fist, acid, and radius or impact
  2. conjurer with plasma and wood
  3. mage/paladin with explosion and wind (maybe ash or snow)
  4. mage? with light and shadow
  5. mage? with lightning wind and water
  6. conjurer with shadow and wind or wood

Yeah meant fighting styles, not weapons

1 Like

Water Mage with Sailor Fist

Acid supremacy
Vitality supremacy

Cool (keep us posted)

Cool (almost deja vu)

A lot of cool

Cool water

mage with sand, magma, iron, inferno and lost magic undecided (maybe aether lightning?)

Cool supremacy

Cool (cool)

Finally, someone who gets it.

warlord with a caveman theme

probably a juggernaut, with Impact Fist if it charges via taking damage

cool (ooga)

i had posted this on another topic and i’ll link to it but i’ll just copy and paste it here for the sake of not moving too much

Main Account

Oskar- Warlock: Light (moonlight), Water (spring) or Lightning? (blue), Lunar or pressure magic, Crane or Karate, Knocking Fist

Alecia- Mage: Plasma (Nova), Glass, Crystal (Red), Flare, idk what else

Kaden- Mage: Earth (stone), Crystal (Sunstone), Magma, Gravity, some other earth related magic def not lunar tho, well, maybe

Allan- Warlord: then Greatsword then Shortsword, Karate ( since he’s a blacksmith), Canon Fist
Steel Maul
(this thing)

Lilith- Paladin: Acid (Purple), Ice (Mystic or Sage), and the rest idk cause we dunno what spirit swords will give us

Linsey- Warlock: Wood, Earth (Sandstone), Healing/Life Magic, Knocking Fist, Karate

Second Account

Adria- Conjurer: Wind (Warm again or neutral), Water (Abyssal), Lightning (Yellow)
(Can conjurers have third mind? let alone a lost magic? regardless i wanted a storm magic line up)

Andrew- Conjurer: Lightning (Blue), Water (Spring), Ice (Sage), Sword/longsword, Rapier

Keanu- Warlock: Sand, Earth (Sandstone), Knocking Fist, Thermo Fist (this is my full agility speed demon hero complex dude i really look forward to him)

Third Account

N/a (under a new name soon)- Paladin: Ice (Glacial), Snow, same w/ Lilith

Mark- Warden maybe paladin: Iron (Steel/Dark), Wind (Neutral), Same w/ Lilith

Malorie- Mage: Water (tropical), Sand (Coastal), Wood (Oak), whatever reminds u of beaches for lost/ ancient

Fourth Account

N/a (under a new name soon)- no idea yet but i was switching it to shadow instead of light magic again for now

Chantal- Knight: Rapier, Cutlass, Flintlock or musket (sword with flintlock side arm sounds fun and yeah ik deepwoken but she’s a pirate and not in that maner )

Ayleen- Mage: Fire, Ash, Magma, Flare, another fire related magic that isn’t a grand flame curse

Fifth Account

Ailing- Mage: Ash, Explosion (Mei Reference), Sand or Fire, Flare, Sun

Seida- Beserker: Thermo, Karate, Crane (orignally a magma user but i kinda don’t want so mages so far but i can just change her back later)

Drazen- Juggernaut: Thermo, Knocking or karate, or all 3 idk, and like the other vitality builds above

Sixth Account

Mei- Mage: Explosion, Ash (Ailing Reference), Plasma, not sure on losts/ancients

Aisha- Savant: Poision Magic (Toxin), Vitality, Weapons: Katana or Claws (both if possible)
(honestly just want her to have a hella mastered poison magic only)

Garrett- Warlock: Wind (neutral), Ash, Karate, Knocking fist, Storm magic
(was originally wind, ash, plasma w/ fighting styles no lost or whatever maybe)

i plan to add 2-5 more accounts, i just really like making builds of all sorts and going to make 2 of every possible build in ao maybe to 3

Conjurer, moonlight, crystal/glass, dual swords, tome and bow
Warlock, shadow, wind, radius
Savant, sunlight, shadow, dual swords, bow, claws, radius
Paladin, ice, cold wind
Mage, fire, nova plasma, fire, staff
Warrior, sword, greatsword, rifle

Poison + Savant

Gamma + Conjurer

So much cool

cool (indeed)

cool as well