Tell me your opinion about no inventory reset

Only thing I’d really be worried about is data transfer issues. I’ve seen players with thousands of items and just have a natural fear of data wipes in roblox games over the years, but if that’s not a problem, then I don’t see any issues with keeping inventories.

Except data won’t be transferred. Its an update.

Update, transfer, whatever it may be. I’ve just seen roblox data stores randomly die enough times to just naturally be worried about it. Like I said in my reply, if that’s not a problem, then who cares.

yes fucking please

I really think the game should feel like a whole new experience where everyone is equal

1 Like

feel free to do that yourself, i and many others aren’t gonna want hours of progress lost

3 Likes

I think a reset would make sense if the items we have now had the potential of being top-tier in the future, but due to the fact that we have technically low level stuff, it shouldn’t matter in the long term.

alright fair enough

I guess I could understand how losing so much would be frustrating to others

the only thing that could potentially be top tier is sunken, and that’s only the armor.

idk i think theres some arguments to reset every item type

common and uncommon:

• nobody cares
  • make the code farmers mald
  • prevents items being used as a way to store crowns and convert them to galleons

seasonal:

• keeps them from having an infinite value. they weren’t even caught in AO, kinda weird they would be worth more than anything else
  • reduces the damage caused by abusing bugs to get a ton of headless heads easily instead of only 1 (or multiple if you actually did the event legit on alts or whatever)
  • gives a chance to change how seasonal items work. the infinite value thing is an issue, i think id prefer if those were actually yearly items. they are literally called seasonals after all.

sunken:

• finally clears the macroed sunken items from the economy
  • gives a chance to hopefully change how sunken rates work

now, i dont think wiping seasonals and sunkens is necessary, but i do really want a wipe of common and uncommon items. we got so much junk there and nobody is gonna use any of that except code farmers, so i dont think itd hurt

3 Likes

wom items aren’t gonna carry you all the way to max levels, and even sunkens will be hella expensive to upgrade.

plus there’s the option to just not use them. me personally though, i’ll be using the best scrap gear i have to carry me through level 90 and sell whatever i don’t use

what about keeping enchanted common/uncommon items or something like that, that way people dont lose the good gear they grinded for

Could convert the enchanted items into just the enchantments they had, so you can put them on new items you get.

1 Like

enchants arent nearly as important anymore, and once again you wont use them except very early on if you feel like it
pretty sure all of wom’s common items have been outclassed already

2 Likes

yeah im aware im just suggesting a sort of middle ground that people might be happy with

personally i dont care either way, the items we have in wom will last us like 15 levels anyway before its outclassed so it isnt a big deal if we lose or keep it either way

I would prefer to have my items that I’ve worked hours for than have it reset in AO. With the seasonal items, they just won’t have the same value as before, as now, everyone has another chance at getting them.

1 Like

tbh, i think certain items should be reset and others shouldnt
for example wizard items shouldnt be reset
but id be okay with maid items getting reset
something like that

tbh, I would prefer our boss drops saved, but vetex says theres no place for them in the new game, so rip

To me it doesn’t make sense for someone to want to have inventory rest.

If you want to start AO fresh then delete your own inventory, why force everyone else to conform?

The thing I see is people not wanting others to get an advantage which seems unfair to me. The items we all have currently are items you can get RIGHT NOW in WOM. We all have equal oppurtunity right now so why punish those who invested their time now rather than later?

1 Like

i think it is cringe that you could complete an event in 3 hours from a mid game 3 years ago and obtain an item that’ll take months of grinding in AO to match the value of, not even gonna talk about people who have multiple.

new game new players equal opportunities for all :cat::+1:

2 Likes

i agree but also i feel like it’s my subconscious malding because i never got a headless

i agree as well seasonals are kinda wack if u think about it in their current state.

i feel like it could be tied into the vanity item events that are possibly going to happen in some way and have them all have a set permanent value and get the untradeable treatment.
be obtainable in their respective season while also being open to removing them from the vanity events and put into the base game potentially.