Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Incase that happens i’ll just cheat it in.

Also, Bereft Vassel may be a pain to fight due to him being located in a sub-world

oh right i completely forgot about him…

Also…where’s Shadow of Calamitas? is that Converted Calamitas Clone? i don’t have them in my boss log.

Yeah, Infernum converts the silly brimstone eye into a sort of watered-down version of supreme calamitas

Is this the one?

Yeah, should solve some of the notable bugs in multiplayer

alrighty, on my way to download it, thanks.

what the heck was that? Watered Down Exo Mechs? my friend will be seething and malding about this one.
(i literally just entered the world and started building stuff)

Yeah, mech bosses were updated to function as precursors to the exo mechs

oh my god.

Thank god i turned off Calamity progression rework!

Seems kinda unnecessary in my opinion, twins are the main difficulty when it comes to the mechanical trio so you could’ve just done skeletron or destroyer first

more like Skeletron Prime IS the problem

He’s basically watered down Ares, which was the main difficulty when we fought exo mechs during our calamity death mode playthrough.

Weird, when me and my friend fought skeletron we did him first try, although we had adamantine tier gear by the time we did him

you guys beat him first try?
dang, guess me and my friend still suck at the game.

He was unironically the easiest out the three, then again we also melted through destroyer thanks to the various piercing aoe weapons rogue gets along with my friend being cracked at summoner

was thinking of using broken biome blade on destroyer…since the desert attunement shreds worm bosses.

During destroyer I used a mixture of kelvin catalyst and depleted fuel rod to nuke destroyer whenever he coils up

Lol a blood moon happened and 90% of my NPC’s died at the snap of a finger

On the plus side, money!

i ended it promptly via sundial.
No way i am killing them for now.