Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

Hello there once again, gonna finally make a thread about my gameplay that i started during the winter break with my friend aka Terraria Calamity Infernum + Master Mode + Wrath of the Gods + Too many QOL mods.

My friend, Bingus here (they aren’t in the forums) is a mage, which is supposedly a glass cannon class…and that is correct…because they keep dying to bosses, no offense, but i remember them being as skilled as me currently in terms of dodging attacks.

Previously…i did a few months ago Terraria Calamity Expert Death Mode, Vanilla PC terraria also even more months ago…and 1.2 Xbox 360 terraria a year or so ago.

During our previous playthrough, Bingus was a ranger…while i was a Rogue (please i want to come back to Rogue the bosses are too OP :frcryin:)

for people saying “Rogue is bad, mage is superior”…that saying is incorrect, i have almost exploded my PC three times just to attempt to one-shot Several Calamity Worm Bosses while they were coiling around during boss rush.

And the fact that stealth strikes post-moon lord hit like a Super Nova…it makes things quite easy.

But Rogues have a weakness:Being a glass cannon, just like mages are.

Anyways…here is a picture of our relic room (will be changed in the future):

This is my first ever creation as a terraria builder, which means that my expert builder friend here Bingus did 90% of the world building, while i did the rest aka the Relic Rooms.

in the future, a Infernal relic room will be made to the opposite direction of the current relic room.

obraz_2023-12-29_162540439
Breaking News:Local man donned in Molten Armor too angry to die, caused a mass-scale massacre against the Undead Population during a blood moon whilst inflicted with drugs, also known as Battle Potions.
His enemies now fear for their lives.
More in the future.
(Biome Blade fans rejoice :fist:)

1 Like

As someone that hasn’t even finished base terraria, good luck and have fun

good luck on your vanilla terraria playthrough, too.

good luck and remember to always say “fuck xeroc” whenever killing a god

we are still far away from killing gods themselves, but one can hope.

That sword an its upgrades are really fun, despite my friends insisting that it “isn’t a sword” because it doesn’t attack like one.

i solo’d Desert Scourge, which i slightly pissed off mid-fight, and Solo’d blood moon while affected by a battle potion.

Desert attunement OP :muscle:

My god that took too long

If my dumbass realized earlier than Fargo’s mod has inta-bridges it wouldn’t take this long, oh well.

(The tortured soul in the screenshot was murdered, because my friend Bingus thinks he’s useless.)

As someone who’s currently doing rogue in an infernum playthrough with my friends, the damage is pretty solid for each stage of progression.

The damage bout to skyrocket when you get end-game weapons + Best Reforges + Enchants.

Unfortunately the playthrough is currently on hiatus, might be because of us being stuck on astralgeldon or maybe school, I’m not certainly certain

you guys have astrageldon in here?

It’s a pretty cool addon plus it fits perfectly with infernum bosses in terms of attack patterns and design

no thanks me and my friend just now got to hardmode and we’ll likely see more cancer than that.

Also I don’t know if this was fixed or not already, but aquatic scourge was basically unbeatable in infernum during my playthrough

noted, i should tell my friend about this.

Also, I assume you have the multiplayer patch addon installed?

the what addon? let me check…

Nothing was breaking apart yet so that’s why i didn’t ask Bingus about that lol.

Pre-HM is relatively bug free, it’s mainly HM and Post-ML where the bugs really begin to surface

i know that terminus (now converted to Genesis with Wrath of the Gods)'s shrine can break due to goofy infernum generation.