Test Writing Interest Poll

I’ve been considering test writing a couple sections for the series that I intend to write and post em here, but I’m not sure If many would be interested.

Why here? Tis a simple answer, this is the only community that I’m actively in or care for, so I prefer here.

Another reason that I’m saying this here, is because it’s semi related to what I’ve already been doing on the forums, AKA Project Ethepthus –

Anyhow here’s the poll, It won’t be anytime soon, but I’m curious as to what I should expect.
It’s worth noting that they’ll be a couple pages long and not just a few short exerts.
( this is the main reason why I’m doing a poll about it. )

Are you interested in reading all / any of the test writings for “A Mortal’s Ascendance” later on?

• Yes
  • No
  • Suit Yourself

0 voters

What’s the poll? Yes for posting it, no for not?

There I clarified it a bit. :+1:

as long as you’re happy with it, i’m sure you’ll find an audience for it.

granted, writing is fucking brutal, especially if your mind breaks like mine does.

i dont post my writing unless i think of it like a diary rather than a fictional story.

universes are hard to come up with, but if this is something you are REALLY passionate for, the kind of passion that sticks around for months, then don’t let the idea die out. more often than not, those are the kinds of stories that NEED to be told.

i like to read, so i would LOVE to see this. just make sure that you pour your heart and soul into it, and be proud of it, because like Gordan Ramsay once said, if you don’t like it, chances are no one else will either.

1 Like

I felt that shit on a spiritual level.

Yeah I’ve been planning this on and off for about a year now, Though it was only back in March that I began to get serious about it and started thinking of lore, plot, how various systems will work & of course started drawing the world itself.

Words to live by.

I appreciate that mate and I shall!
I tend to have a Plus Ultra mentality with my work.