Tester QNA

I’ll remind you myself then lmao

ok ik its not even added but just asking

how hard is the dark sea really

Is it gud so far?

i just want to remind you that you still have to keep that maid outfit on for another 6 months

1 Like

What do you think about the new quests n stuff

@Crim probably harder further out you go
@DRobinHood its fine
@Noober fuck you
@Andrija kinda lame for now ngl hopefully theres more gonna get added. tbf its literally just one islands worth of quests

1 Like

what do u think of new injuries thing

1 Like

it’s not lame >:(

I don’t think anyone’s asked this so…
How are the sailing mechanics?

@Crim it seems fine if the way you get injured is fine. if its just pure randomness then yeah ofc it would suck
@Mimhere some make sense being a tutorial, but theres only 1 combat related one
@skrags they’re fine i guess. nothing stands out that well

1 Like

Are there any plans to put in “ancient naval warfare?”

Edit: Nvm I saw “Birime.”

How bad are you talking about?
I know we got some performance numbers a month of two ago, to show the difference between before and after some optimisations, but those are all over the place with someone who has a “bad” PC getting 30 FPS and somebody else with another “bad” one getting 60+ both on 1 graphics, and then you have 2 others both with “decent” PCs and on 10 graphics where one gets 25 and the other gets 94 FPS.

I’m referring to this image:

Besides that, Vetex said he disabled future lighting for the time being to improve performance further, so how bad, if possible with an example, is too bad?
If it isn’t too much too ask, do you know about what is enough, specs wise, to get a near constant 60 FPS on 1 and 9/10 graphics respectively?

How do you think builds and stat points all affect pvp

AO isn’t fully done with its islands, weather, and stress testing. These results could vary depending on other factors. Around 6-7 max join TU when something really interesting happens. Low end PC users probably have to sacrifice a ton just to play, but will definitely be better performing than WOM.

3 Likes

Actual diversity instead of just the same armour and magics

What’s the new shiftlock like? Is it extremely helpful for aiming?

I would envision it being like normal shiftlock but your mouse would be in the middle instead, which would be an absolute godsend. And what’s the hotkey for it?

Last thing, but how does the parrying stuff with weapon combat feel like?

Alt
Now watch infernii answer the rest

1 Like

Some people prefer shiftlock like me and Danny, others like Obama don’t. It’s great for stuff like shifting your camera to another angle while your character is facing a certain way. Feels like I have better control over my character. You press it with ALT instead of shift

I never got to test parrying yet because I’m still working out some internet stuff in my new house.

2 Likes

Thank you! Shiftlock is like normal Roblox shiftlock but keeps your cursor in the middle of the screen, yes?

yeah and your character is slightly left.