Tfw someone steals your guild logo

you can probably 1v5 them lol

they got a discord? you should ask them about it, honestly it kinda sucks we can’t change our guild logos

i got around 15-20 infamy from that guy, thanks for giving me their names for free infamy

Stormwind? Lol I stomped some of their guild members the other day. They trash lol

Im pretty sure some of my weaker mercenaries could solo them

You revealed the decal id to your logo here. Not even the image, the exact id.

They were probably too dumb to read instructions and just typed in your id. I’m assuming they don’t have discord because any actual guild run by >9 year olds would think just copying a logo is dumb,

1 Like

Yeah. Btw have you ever met any of these clowns? They 3v1ed me and still lost.

No I haven’t, I’m not even trying to be rude. I’m just saying they’re probably kids so there isn’t really a point in rking them for not figuring it out(Other than free infamy). If they were an actual actual guild with a discord you could probably reach out to them but I heavily doubt that they are.

Oh it definitely was. I got 8 infamy outta them. And you know me Im a only a novice at pvp rn.

I know it’s unlikely to work, but because it’s art theft you should probably contact a Mod Supervisor to get in contact with vetex because of this issue.

bruh what…?

That’s messed up…

Yeah. It’s fucked up they stole it from another guild.

Oh yeah I saw a member of storm wind yesterday, they kept telling me where “Where are you” So I told him bronze grassland when I was at ancient arena B)

I saw this guild the other day and thought their logo looked cool :grimacing:

Yessir that’s my boy guild member :sunglasses:

time to fight storm wind
also i saw them a few hours ago

My guild logo is pretty much my profile picture but just round it randomly in library so decided to use it cause it lookin cool, and wanted to represent that name so I went with a deer and named the guild Antlers

I’ll grab my gun, hold up image

he got trolled B)

1 Like

pov: greke