How to Upload your Guild Logo!

In the current version of the game, it’s suggested that you input the decal ID when inserting an image for your guild logo, and if it doesn’t show up, the game suggests you keep subtracting one until it displays correctly.
Now, you could do this, if you wanna subtract a total of 200 numbers from the original ID which is very time consuming and not really worth it. Here’s the proper way of doing it:

Step one
Go to the “Create” tab on your ROBLOX Web browser

Step Two
Click “Edit” on one of your games
for now i’ll be using my game named “banana jungle”

Step Three
On the top of your ROBLOX Studio tab, click “View” and then click “Toolbox”

Step Four
Click on your inventory in the toolbox.

Step Five
Click on “My Models” and then select “My Images”
Here, somewhere, should be the guild logo that you uploaded on ROBLOX.

Step Six
Click on the logo/decal, and then on your screen, click on a brick.

Step Seven
Go back to “View” on the top of your ROBLOX Studio, and click “Explorer” and “Properties”

Step Eight
Click on the part that has the image on it, and then on your explorer click the little arrow to collapse. Then, click the little potrait inside of it which should be named what you named your Decal

Step Nine
On your properties, there should be a box where it says texture, and has a link in it. In the end of the link is the image ID you need to input in order to have your guild logo.

Step Ten
Copy the last bit, and paste it into the guild creator in order to have your guild logo display successfully! Hurah! No having to subtract by 1 for 2 hours straight!

9 Likes

Can’t you just go to the page with your decal and copy the ID from there?

Or would that not work? I am not familiar with Roblox decals.

No that’s the decal ID.
In roblox games, you need the image ID, which you can get by either

• Guessing it by subtracting 1 from the decal ID until it works
  • Using roblox studio (which is what this guide is about)
  • Using a browser extension like roblox+
3 Likes

Decals and Images are two very different things. Decals, are the items that represents the images in them. They’re an Item. Images on the other hand, are the Texture that you use in games, and they are automatically uploaded after you upload a Decal, though finding the image in question is usually a pretty difficult challenge because you either have to take the decal ID and subtract by 1 until you find it (takes too long from my experience), get R+ (I wouldn’t recommend it unless your account has little to no value and you don’t care if it gets stolen. Not saying R+ is unsafe but the fact that it MUST save a bunch of your account data to “function” makes it so less trustable to me lol), or the ROBLOX Studio method that I showed above. (The most complex for beginners, but safest method from what I know)

Anyone know how to insert the image? Oh nvm just figured it out

how do I change a clan log when I have alr created the clan?

And you can’t change it after its made