TFW you see someone try and kill you with a 20 blast

It melts bosses though

It’s by far the fastest way to beat them once you can tank the hits (especially for the exiled as he’s weaker)
It takes like 2-3 20 blast spells to kill them, usually 10-15 sec

It’s takes 3 axe throws to kill you… (Not really, still feels like it)

Maybe you shouldn’t fight bosses as a glass cannon to begin with

Exiled has Iframes so 20 blasts are legit useless against him, 6 blasts are just better for Mino.

Usually he keeps attacking when he takes damage, like 30% chance when hit or so I remember seeing that at some point in patch notes but nobody talks about it so not sure (although it often breaks him for a while, making him invincible for an attack or two)? Some of his moves also take a considerable amount of time to use so you can get multiple hits

I’m not saying it’s like the most reliable way of fighting him, it’s just a bit op when you are stronger than him in the first place

Defo not 1/3 because I’ve hit 8 shots before 1 works. 6 blasts just better

if you could move during the 20 blast… XD

if i could move during the ultimate art 20 blast homing lost spell with max magic size set and light magic

Dunno man, with casting speed and power, using 20 blasts with the smallest size is hella useful for sniping. Without the casting speed build, it takes about 6 seconds for 20 blasts to be done but damn when I use a casting speed build, it’s only about 3 seconds.

Now add some power into it and you just got yourself a nice assassinating build. 3 Seconds only and you immediately have time to go away once they notice you, that is if you failed assassinating. Though obviously it’s bad when it’s f2f combat.

I swear levels last works are gonna be "6 blasts are always the most viable…^

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.