That injust bruh

one thing I don’t get is why you are multiplying the outcome of 1*1.1 by the dot

give explanation now yes yes teach me the gamer maths

I multiply the 1.5 of the dot by the damage of the blast, because the dot does 50 percent of the damage of the blast. (for fire, at least)

If your blast’s initial hit deals 100 damage, the dot will deal 50. If it deals 200, the dot will do 100. The bleed multiplier increases the damage of the base damage by 10 percent, so it’s a 1.1 multiplier.

This means the initial hit, which originally did 100 or 200, will now deal 110 or 220. The burn bonus deals an additional 50 percent of this as a dot, or 55 or 110 respectively.

To put that into a formula, you get
((Base damage of blast)*(Bleed Bonus))*(Dot Bonus)
This becomes 100*1.1*1.5 = 165
Mathematically, there’s no need for the double parenthesis, but I use it to show that that goes first.
The bleed bonus can also be shown differently, with addition to separate the damages of the blast and the dot.

(Base Damage)*(Bleed Bonus) + (Base Damage)*(Bleed Bonus)*(Dot Multiplier (Without automatically adding a base damage of 1))

(100*1.1)+(100*1.1*.5) = 165

now this is epic

me when a community on some roblox game has less trouble teaching maths for free with a single comment that a government funded education system

thanks for explaining

Lol hire these guys as math teachers

this guy wouldnt be a good teacher tbh

student:for what we gonna need use math on life?

teacher:

Ya, that’s what headless said to me too. I’m pretty sure his snow magic might’ve been a bit slow tho

It’s definitely semi-broken shit, but that’s because of how DoT magics work rn, when power gets fixed(It’ll multiply with magic affinity) it’ll be fine

for educated arguments on the world of magic forum