The 24th Magic Element (NEWEST THEORY)

Play this song while reading: https://youtu.be/XFFoi_ghkeU

As you may know there are 23 elements in the game “World of Magic”. Each consisting a different ability and statistical advantage over one another. But did you know, there’s evidence pointing towards a 24th element?

Come with me, and today we will see the possibility of this…

When you look at this image, does it feel like there’s something wrong? That’s because there is something… definitely wrong. 23 is such a weird number and let’s see why this this:

7 of 23 magic was available in AA as starter magic (Fire, water, air, lightning, earth, light, shadow) and 9 of 23 magic was available in AA as mutation magic (Plasma, magma, explosion, ash, sand, ice, crystal, poison, acid). This means there’s 7 new magic in World of Magic which includes: Iron, gold, paper, ink, wood, snow, glass. Out of these 23 magic elements, there are 4 spell types: Solid (iron, glass, gold, ice, earth, crystal, sand, snow, paper, wood) Gas (Wind, poison, ash, explosion, fire) Liquid (Ink, water, magma, acid) and light-based (Plasma, light, shadow, lightning)

But let’s go back to the number of magic, interesting that it’s 7, 7, 9…don’t you think? Why isn’t it 7, 8, 9? It makes sense if it was 24 because 24 is an even number and easily divisible, while 23 is weird, prime number.

There is this conspiracy called the 23 enigma (there is even a movie starring Jim Carrey about this). Apparently to the believers, the number 23 is significant as it appeared throughout time such as Julius Cesar’s death and Captain Clark in Tangier. Could this be why 23 is the chosen number? I think there’s something even more to this…

Furthermore, look at this tweet by Techlevel Screenshot_5512
Many people believe that these set of tweets are something regarding to lore, but they refuse to look at the mathematical aspect of it all.

7-3 = 4. 1 + 2 = 3. 11 + 7 + 3 + 4 = 28.

Now you may say to yourself: that’s 28 not 24…what are you getting at mister Jumbo? And I say to you, dear viewer, remember what I said about the spell types? There’s 4…28 - 4 = 24. Could this be evidence that a secret 24th magic exists? Who knows…but the evidence is there. And as Sherlock Holmes says “The evidence is in the numbers”.

tl;dr - The 24th Magic Element (NEWEST THEORY)

(Theorist’s Notes) I am the first person to ever think this, I think this holds “water” as one might say. Thanks for watching!

18 Likes

jumbo is just matt pat but on crack

5 Likes

I used up my likes
(Post must be at least 20 characters)

1 Like

Uhm,I don’t know what this meant, but it looks pretty smart so heres a like. . .

4 Likes

Game Theory would be too weak to think this one up.

Nobody knows about 24th magic.
Maybe sword magic?

Unfortunately, I am not wise enough to figure out what the 24th magic is. It’ll take someone wiser than me to theorize it.

Stone magic, perfect

Earth magic has a stone variant. So we must keep on guessing what stress testing for the 24th magic. I believe the 24th magic will be another light-type magic (perhaps Prism magic?)

image this image is talking about the 11 unknowns

Did he say that though? Perhaps maybe it still connects to the 11 unknown, but we must think outside the boxes.

The 7th unknown killed the 3rd unknown, or something.

1 & 2 have left the unknowns, or something.

11 is something, or something.

this kinda raps up what your saying

A lot of people made theories and then someone asked Techlevel and he was like “They’re all wrong”. I believe this is because people didn’t take my mathematical approach.

The pic is related to the 11 unknowns. There is also basically like 100 magic elements you can just combining them.

Found the image, anyway I realized that the 11 Unknowns might have a special connection with the 24th magic element:

The number 24 does have a spiritual connection so I believe god-like beings in the WoM would also have this spiritual connection to the number as well.

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Crack Pat.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to say that 5 new magics would be added (adding up to 28) maybe as a new spell type?

That’s true but I feel like there’s probably a deeper reason for 24 since it has a religious undertone meanwhile 28 has nothing really connecting it to be something valuable.