The ability to change weapon skill keybinds, aka “Weapon Manipulation Scroll”

The ability to change weapon skill keybinds, aka “Weapon Manipulation Scroll”
effort 2.0 1 quality 1.0 1 reasonability 4.0 4

exactly they are unique because you have 3 set weapon types in which you cant change, and the different weapons types are the customization in weapons. being able to base change which skills order you get just defeats the purpose that the weapons skills are supposed to be set in stone

i’m not saying that you should be able to change the moves the weapon types have access to, i’m saying that you should be able to swap the keybinds of, say, flash strike to E instead of Q in order to use it more easily if you were too used to the dual sword’s moveset
i don’t understand how that’d defeat the purpose of weapons being set in stone, and, as i’ve said, if it does, why should that matter?

1 Like

im not saying that either im saying the order of them arent meant to be changed, they just dont feel like they should be able to be messed around with at the beginning. it matters because vetex and a lot of the playerbase (me in particular) cares a lot about the progression of things, and if it should be a base thing why did vetex not make it changeable in the first place? its not like he didnt think of it, he didnt want to because it makes weapons too similar to everything else.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.