The Arcane Conspiracy: Final Boss

My personal theory is that the order of the Aesir are preforming twisted experiments with the goal of not only making themselves stronger, but bringing back the gods in their own image under their control as twisted versions of themselves called Aesir Gods.

I mean lets be real, they’re called the order of the Aesir, and there’s places called Asgard and Joutunheim. If the true leader of the order isn’t named Odin, I’m going to be genuinely shocked. The concept of the Greek gods never truly dying and all persumably returning to their temples scattered around what once was the Greek lands kinda-sorta instantly brings back literally all of them atleast in soul form, possibly including Hades, though he died really recently.
Zeus and Poseidon have already had their bodies twisted and taken from them once.
Hell, even Prometheus got taken over.

1 Like

I’d say he’d be MUCH more then 10x taller

I assume they’d drop strength weapons

“no titan hides”

bruh imagine beating the final boss and his drops are only useful for ONE BUILD

I’d guess it’d be different for every class, which also lines up with some myths, and definitely more satisfactory than being exclusive.

What about Hades?

PK is going to fight hades, and we most likely wont interact with PK later. If we fight hades i doubt that we will simply let him live, then again not to unprobable that we fight him :eyes:

1 Like

The PK kills him after they defeat Durza.

I’m a smidge late but he isn’t dead yet, the lore doc says he dies right after AO ends in the same year

this doesn’t occur until 3 years after AO starts. Also another reason I was suspicious of Hades being the final boss is because AO ends in the same year he dies

Oh okay. I still don’t think Hades would be the final boss, though. The Order is planning on unleashing something, so I don’t think the final boss will be Hades.

I believe it might be some stuff the order is cooking up, i mean we got a whole tab and stuff for them to not be the final boss?

Yeah, I think it’s more so definitely what The Order is cooking. Calvus literally tells us The Order is trying to awaken something, we literally have The Order tab hinting they’ll be the game’s main antagonists, Calvus says that what they’re trying to awaken will be in a few years and we know that the final boss will appear 3 years from the present time of Bronze Sea storyline. Oh, and the final boss is hinted to be the most ancient threat there is in the world, and that defeating it will affect the whole world.

Can’t be Hades, because someone else will be dealing with that already. I did hear a theory that he might be the one manipulating The Order though, or was somewhat responsible for The Order to be created. (I mean, when you think about it, their goals are oddly similar? Hades wanted to test the limits of dark power, The Order is all about furthering the power of magic at all costs.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.