The Arcane Odyssey 3/2/2024 QNA Transcript - All Questions & Answers written down

Can’t wait for the first person to recreate Richter Belmont in AO

lol i am the one that ask Vetex about “will there be more contents in epicenter” in Video live chat

I also asked him about “will there be more profession for deckhands?” but he did not answer since chat is going crazy

so many racism jokes are gonna come along

i was expecting this but 3 in one sea? damn

more angsty moments for Morden and the cursed, wonderful

guess this implies theres a scaled footh shark somewhere

paladins eating good today

we have hope!

praise be Lord Vetex for his boundless mercy and compassion

oh, dope

shame

oh neat, guess it’ll be useful for traveling vast place like Sameria at least

praise be Lord Tech for his endless sadism

oh thats a shame, guess this mean wherever the ending takes place it isnt in dark sea then

guess this indirectly comfirm that he wont be dying ( anytime soon at least )

epic battle of the century: Vetex vs that goddamn memory leak where the fuck is it

someone tag the suggestion crimson guy ( i forgot his name, sorry ) he’ll be happy to see this i think

hopefully they dont have uniform, i might join them

3 Likes

cant wait to whip my slaves in the nimbus sea :joy: :pray:

7 Likes

Aw, i wanted to do that!

Buuuut i guess less work for me :stuck_out_tongue:

My cute baby boy will be back to kick our buts!

I hope it will be something like “your magic is too hot, so its just vaporizes water around it, waterproofing it”

That’s sad, very blored and VERY odd

:grr:

mines more of a timeline/summary instead of organized question/answers since im probably going to use it to make a video soon but idk if i have time

1 Like

Maybe we’ll see Kjartan, Steleus and Meng Ozun come back? who knows.

Hmmm…interesting, Ravenna was Italian/Greek, Vimir is likely based on Nordic Mythology and vikings…And Ryujin Dynasty is based on Japan, possibly.
And it’s theorised that Azura Province might be based on England and the Arthurian Legends, who knows.

Thalassi? maybe.

If they are gonna be rarer than Sunken, then i am going to lose my mind.

Not gonna lie…what was Vetex so worried about with the Flight spell? it’s kinda garbage in WOM unless you are above level 1000+ with a crap ton of agility.

Dissapointing.I thought it was chaos lightning…after all…it fits the color scheme of chaos and all chaos-related things, like Akursius Keep, for example.

Possible Boss in the Epicenter? hopefully they are guarding something worth getting, like an Acrimony or a legendary weapon.

We need this really bad.

:skull:

Rest of my Comments/Opinions (to not flood the topic)

Did Vetex say that gamepasses will only be cosmetic and vanity-based? that goes against this.

Let Tobi cook :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Damn, can’t have Ult Pulsar in Nimbus Sea.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as the number 1 morock creed fan this cannot stand :sob:

A couple interesting notes:

• Misinput’s explosive barrel is actually a major character in the story
  • Fort Sameria on the large mountain can be seen at points where select turns his camera
  • vetex hardly moved throughout the whole stream, tech however…
  • Sandstorms???
  • possible story objective

This sounds very interesting

Dang, goes against the every magic has a curse, but not every curse has a magic. That’s new.

Just hope it’s only cosmetics/titles at most

YES YES YES

my question :sunglasses:

Kinda dumb imo, I don’t want some new player to just become max.

Finally, a third of the magics can actually function in the environment that makes up 80% of the map

2 Likes

I can now keep playing fire mage

hopefully its earlier in nimbus than later