The blinding Savant build

Skill Point Allocation

Magic & Fighting Style: Moonlight, Shadow, Boxing

Gear Build

These stats were made with Nimbus Sea update balance changes in mind, with all of the gears at level 120. However, if the proposed buffs for Theurgist set ( +45% atk speed for torso, +20% for pants, cloak, and hat) go through, I should be able to hit 240 Atk Speed

The reason why I chose Theurgist set is because :fist: Intensity is getting reworked and status effects duration increase will be a gem effect instead. Aside from that, since this build relies heavily on spamming I thought additional Energy Recharge wouldn’t hurt.

If anyone has an idea on how to improve this build or would like to contradict me, feel free to shoot it my way. Despite being able to afford this, I still think it’s best to gather some opinions on it

Little fun fact

I call this build the blinding savant because once 2nd awakening drop, this build will reach its fullest blinding potential with multihit attacks and fast combos. That’s why I chose the name Jose, a character from a romance novel I like who has potential to be an artist but was held down by her shortcomings, living up to Savant’s name as THE potential man of AO.

wouldn’t the true blinding savant be light + snow?

Snow is a good alternative, yes. But I prefer shadow because of these reasons:

• Equinox theme
  • Drained status effect can’t be cleared, last 1s longer
  • The mix of Moonlight’s Blinded and Shadow’s Drained status cause epilepsy irl

I see…
you’ve found the way to punch people through the internet

1 Like

why are you gatekeeping the username

I prefer to keep the name I made when I was 10 years old a secret

Something best left forgotten

it can NOT be worse than DerpNinja313

Here, i created this little thingy for stat allocation simplification

2 Likes

A very helpful site for planning savant builds. I’d keep this site in mind. There are some small errors like fighting style having Snare or Crash having Amount modifier but it’s really convenient nonetheless