The brewing update experience

Cant say i have

Had anyone figured out how the hell one gets island cloud extract? Im spamming empty bottles on any and all clouds i see at cirrus, skycliff any everywhere else but it just doesn’t do sht.

I’ve been doing the EXACT SAME THING.
It hasn’t worked, ever. It’s super weird, the only way to get it now is through ingredient bags I guess?

I found my Energy Regeneration reagents (the coppershrooms) at the top of the Stepstones. I don’t think they spawn on the Sky Islands, since when I went to Skycliff, the best I found were Cloudroots and Volcanic Crystals. When I got to the Djin Ruins, I ended up finding whatever Exotic non-Cloudroot reagent is there. I would say the name, but my memory sucks and for some reason, joining a server is like trying to understand anything math-related.

NPCs and grand navy:

has anyone gotten interchange potion yet?

dead whales are still flappin…

I found cloudroots and aero-smth-plant which is prolly what you were saying on dijin

and yes metashrooms r only at cirrus

i hate climbing TwT

Good day or night gentelmen and ladies, shall we do good things for all of us, and all info we have about brewing ingridients in one file?

If you wish to help, you may add info to it (excel tabel mostly about reagents not catalysts, but if you wish to, you can add table there with all catalysts following the same color scheme listed there)

8 Likes

ngl my honest review on the brewing update is… it was kind of mid.

im still gonna wait for early dark sea access but i might play around with potions

It literally says slash and wave are curses :skull:

Shark teeth are also from sharks
Askew roots can be found almost anywhere
Cloudstones are found by breaking rocks in the sky islands
Blue/red urchin spines are from destroying the urchins you see in undersea areas

sandflowers r from anywhere on the sand(a bit rare)
gold fishscales are from “chests”, rotten golden fished or cooked golden fish

cloud roots are from cirrus, dijin, not sure about the island at the north yet

1 Like

Because the curse version exists it’s safe to say that the magic version will be present in the game as well

Ever magic has a Curse, but not every curse has a magic, which are called external curses.

2 Likes

still untrue, some magics have a curse, some curses have a magic, for example it’s been confirmed there in no Phoenix Curse, and there’s no Lazarus Magic

gonna be making a perfect supernova smoke potion soon, just need 2 more cloudroot and another sunken element.
where should i test it?

Guys, you can edit the table

In declaring war against the objectively better table made by Archipelago :nod: