The brewing update experience

just did, thx

which part of the spires were you at exactly

guys best spots for farming weed

thorinā€™s i guess
Palo is too big now

Thorin, noone goes there, so thereā€™s always ton of stuff

thanks, also i like the revealing potion, bootleg esp lol

This game is so frustrating I think Iā€™m just going to quit. It feels like a thousand people are out to kill me even when I barely have any bounty at all. I just wish Vetex would care enough about his players to add a server browser so I could go into the lesser populated servers.

server browser is desperately needed

1 Like

Low pop

5 Likes

hold on guys does revealing potion reveal charts aswell?

you mean burried chests? 99% no, cause they are not ā€œthereā€ untill you dig them up

it would be amazing if it did. I mean, it should right? we can see through the walls so why not theough the ground? can someone suggest that?

its due to how charts are made, chest spawns only where you dig them. they dont exist before that.
Charts just create certain area, where when dug cretain amount of times, chest are generated.

Lucky low level got it, and asked me if he should sell it.
(Dont mind me saying fu, couldā€™nt screenshot 3 times)

I explained him that its rare stuff and that he shouldā€™nt trade it or sell :angel:

idk if this has been mentioned yet but i found this bad boy, i think it was from a chest idk how I got it

2 Likes

lets nuke some fucking whales

i found that lifeblooms (healing potion reagent) can spawn on manga isle, might just be any grassy place tho

so far iā€™ve seen em on palo and limestone so it could just be like tropical islands ig

Both of the curses mentioned are elemental curses so itā€™s safe to say that theyā€™ll make an appearance as lost magics in game

Source?

1 Like