The calamity of Inferno fire , said in a mini text by a fire Love

On arcane adventures I discovered something i love , MAGIC

On my first look i say "Water " on the second look "maybe thunder , shadow , light , earth , wind ; But no. When im start to use fire i discovered what im really love that magic , I don’t are a pyromaniac on realy life , But in games ooooooooooooooooooh my son I LOVE USE FIRE to burn everthing , When im started to learn about everthing of arcane odyssey history trello and etc Im see something than I need more than EVERYONE here , the inferno fire / hell fire ; The blue fire , than can burn EVERTHING on the universy , I Instantly get a smile

IF do you don’t know the blue fire is the most powerfull fire than exist , Don’t trust me? , look to your stove , the fire is yellow? , or maybe orange? , if No. ; I sorry you buy a stove wrong

Now a little poem to say all my love to the fire magic ;

The power of destruction that just can only grow , scalding like something you feel in the strongest summer heat ever , As it all turns to ash I just watch the chaos spread ,Who would have thought that a spark is so small, everything can take, at the right point, at the right time, everything will scald, when you look to your hands while your life i’m gonna take.

OH , I do not forget to say , I’m love “life magic” also , I do not know why , but i love be a suport on games

I think im the perfect balance of Chaos and perfection

1 Like