The cemetery

mmmm yeahhh but “bomb the queers,” isn’t really that funny, like that’s not really edgy humor at that point. you just look like a dumbass

who knows maybe i’ll be next
and i was damn close at the start of today

Yeah, that’s too far.
Besides, Spider was an asshole AND he was literally the edgiest, most antisocial person on the forums.
It’s all gains without him here.

1 Like

a good portion of them’ll be back with alts at the very most when AO comes back. at that point i imagine it’d be easier to slip in with all the buzz and excitement.

on the point on regulars though, there’ll always be forum sweats. fuck, the only reason i don’t have regular is because i speedran getting it removed for shits and giggles (not funny in retrospect). there will be more regulars later.

3 Likes

Imagine if vetex decided to unban everyone when AO comes back

that’d be kinda funny tbh, i wonder how much more toxic this place will be
i guess that depends on how AO turns out. if it gets to rogue lineage levels, i’ll probably silently slip away.

I’ve actually had better interactions with the rogue community than I did the wom community

Impossible. I’ve met Rogue players, they are the next fucking level. They are so toxic, I am surprised that just hearing their voices over VC doesn’t kill any living being that hears them.

Strange. Never saw that in the rogue community. At worst someone just calls you a permafreshie.

Holy shit please is still typing :fearful:

once you get into vcs with people that arent under 13 and with people that know what they’re doing, then you realize rogue vcs arent that bad. sure they’re toxic but most dont involve screaming 24/7 and are honestly pretty coordinated and chill

i guess that’s an individual thing, but i’d say the same for the simple fact that most of my interactions with the wom community in-game has been mediocre at best, and on here it’s kind of a 50/50 between being absolutely intolerable and mildly tolerable. sometimes it’s nice though.

rogue players on discord, when they aren’t being toxic sewer rats, can actually be really nice and helpful. much unlike WoM, RL kinda requires that you grip or get gripped, so it’s no hard feelings when you get killed by someone. most RL players in-game that actually bothered communicating with me were nice but didn’t overstep, though there was this one dude that tricked me into following him, knocked me off a cliff, then injured me and left me to be gripped.

1 Like

yea as long as the fight was decently fair most people would say gg during a grip. not saying there isnt shitty moments where they say ez trash kid or such. if you expect to just never get attacked then play something else i guess

its funny tho

It isn’t at all. :fr:

1 Like

it’s funny to you ig, but to me it’s not even remotely humorous

I don’t have the same mannerism of humor as you do, so I think the joke was funny’nt

mm nahhh

As expected from the 13 year old nazi supporting phase child

Grow up.

1 Like

Yep, and it’s honestly kind of fun