The cemetery

dude made an alt

Really? This forum seems decently moderated, if not somewhat harsh.

very suggestive + it was a rapid fire gif of various images. its definitely justified.

suncringe amirite

I have literally never seen them before

Oh huh, wonder what they doing over there?

Oh nah that was just for a Joke lol

Well Talos has been known for being a memer, decently edgy, and making a lot of dark jokes. I probably should’ve expected this.

Is making an alt against the rules in cases where you haven’t lost access to your main account? I mean, say, I lose this account due to something NOT moderation related, and have to make another, is that against the rules? Or is it against the rules to do this when you were moderated or you can still access your main account?

it’s only not allowed if you’re ban evading or using it to boost another account.

oh ok… i guess this applies to making an alt just to troll/break the rules too

nah that doesn’t have a special punishment on its own, it’s just that if your alt actually gets suspended, don’t go to your main or that counts as ban evading (i think).

old and already posted but yeah

I think there was another guy but I forgot the username.

all posts and threads by the other one were deleted, i dont remember their account’s name

WHy do I have a feeling Matthew and Jason are related?

What the hell did they do, I’m morbidly curious? What could you do on the forums that could break the laws? Did he scam people, did it involved crypto-currencies? If any admin is reading, can they tell me?

it wasnt through the forum but he groomed an underage girl

o h

More specifically taught a 13 year old girl how to masturbate

loll