The cemetery

Speaking of Angmar

1 Like
  1. Gargle Nut is an AR clan

no

nvm I was wrong

no, kandy, he was right about what gargle nut is. Gargle nut was also an AR clan but that’s after. Garglenut IS the leftovers of the guild hub, all the active people left the guild hub and joined garglenut that’s why it was so dead for such a long time. it’s more complicated then that but i cba going through it

1 Like

Too many man have die so our job now is to not die

What raid, can you please tell me ?
Nvm found it

fun fact: the name gargle nut came from among us

“nut”
“came”
very poor choice of words

:fr:
rubixcuber117 on both

2 Likes

wwwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?

what happened to this guy? he’s gone, voided

He got 4th place in boggle. Guess he won’t be able to claim his prize if he’s dead :frowning:

@fat_fishe_return and @fat_fishe_return2 were also banned, but I can’t access their profiles.

It is pretty disappointing how many fat_fishe impersonators there are. If you’re going to impersonate someone, at least make it someone interesting.

:troller:

wait…
thepapermage was doublerun
doublerun was pretty much an angmar simp
people suspected darklorddurza was angmar
the two accounts both put the same roblox account in their descriptions
sus

1 Like

At first I thought DarkLordDurza was just a bad user. The fact that they donated made me think it wasn’t an alt. But, they do exhibit a lot of alt-like traits.

Alts typically try to post a lot of replies to make people think they aren’t alts. For example, DoubleRun lives in Australia. So an alt of his might say that it lives elsewhere. DarkLordDurza has made 5 posts about living in Serbia. Most normal people don’t mention the country they live inth at often. Also, DarkLordDurza made a post to people living in Australia.

Nearly all of his other posts are alt-like edgy nonsense. With the exception of flexing math, nearly every post of his is edge. From telling people to tongue him, to talking about raping people, to supporting the Bosnian genocide, to parroting alt-right conspiracy theories, coronavirus conspiracies, and xenophobic conspiracies, to making constant Nazi/Holocaust jokes, to making gay jokes, to making ableist jokes, to supporting ethnic nationalism, to supporting totalitarianism, to making cum jokes, to using other miscellaneous slurs, pretty much every single comment is edgy.

This alone doesn’t prove much. DarkLordDurza could just be the main account of a shitty person.

1 Like

GG [3 Characters]

Im honestly not surprised

I actually saw it coming.

1 Like

this is probably the funniest comment chain ever
how hard is it not to get banned lol

i guess some people legit want to get banned for multiple reasons