The Centurion Date

If there is a god, he has a lot to answer for.

1 Like

Jokes aside art is good. Love the colouring, face expressions, perfect recreation of in-game environment blending and all. Looking forward to seeing more from the artist

AO players have no chance to get a date.

I agree with Nerozio. The art’s quality is good.

She could be one of those people who are into criminals in your headcanon, in mine I wouldn’t think of this at all. If I had to however, Ravenna would be dealing with a Durza sized oopsie.

The world is not prepared…

Man AO women :drooling_face:

1 Like

i think you meant merlot merla

I wasn’t thinking she was into the player romantically, merely that she just didn’t care that they were responsible for Calvus’s death.

tbf there will be a set up before this question is able to be asked.

What I don’t understand is how specific this is. This character is completely unimportant to the main story and is only involved in an optional side quest. People will probably want to date Iris or Carina instead, no offense though.

i can code

We’re already developing the game, you don’t need to work alongside us rather than working with us.

ill make my own then

-gets unbanned

-asks for shark girl waifu

assessment: based.

2 Likes

let’s just make sure to not crowd Acko on this, this is their project afterall.

Perfect
IMG_3562

Ah ok, in that case she is probably bored enough to not care and just wants a good fight then.

1 Like

Y’all making AO Dating Sim? All of you need to seek help. Thank god I’m normal.

[Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Edward Kenton Dating Sim Edward Kenton Dating Sim Please-]

2 Likes