The church of yelling at puppies has reached rookie

Well boys, I did it, I succesfully yelled at puppies enough to be infamous. gg ez.

I would like to thank @twoleggedabomination me, and myself.

It’s been really hard to get to this point, since not too much people were interested in the guild, and even then, why would they want to contribute to a dead guild that was dead from the start? I really wanted this to not be a solo guild.
I switched the files I used for the church of yelling at puppies 6 times to not get burnt out. Did work, awesome.
Now i think about it I think the branding may have influenced in the popularity of the guild, I would understand people joining the “Spear Break org.” or “The burning pirates” or “Helios”, those are really cool names. The church of yelling at puppies isn’t one of those names. I got it from a Food Theory video that talked about burger king or something, and The church of yelling at puppies came up as an example of a group that would try to sponsor Mat. I chuckled so I decided to use the picture he came up for it for my own guild.
Anyways, thanks for reading through this massive wall of text, really appreciate it

1 Like

Who knew that animal abuse could get you so far :frcryin:

But besides that Congratz to your guild :tada:

It’s better to shout at the dog, than the dog to shout at you

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.