The Dark Sea

In the dark sea, i would think, in game, that it would take about an entire fleet of at least 12 level 80 men on each of the 14 ships of the fleet, with varying builds and top-notch armor for maximum efficiency. They would have to pack around 10k drachma worth of supplies (including rations, potions, medical supplies, backup weapons, etc) and every ship would have a captain that at least made to level 160, and was extremely competent. There would have to also be recruited alchemists and enchanters to help with healing, damage boosts, resistances (to average things but also insanity), as well as a variety of different builds with different play styles—for example, a mage that specializes in wide-ranged spells, and a berserker specializing in crowd control, a warrior specializing in duels with enemy duelists, etc. They would also all have to be cooperative to both each other and their superiors, (oh i didn’t mention the fact that they would spend about an extra 15k on ship upgrades)
so in total that’s about 30k spent on preparation for the dark sea
that was an estimate

uhhh this was so random i didn’t work very hard on it tbh

1 Like

Or… just be good at the game and go in there with a ship and 2 buddies
Maximum loot efficiency would be going in solo

1 Like

bro are ya tryna like build a city there i mean I think just having like 2 or 3 max level friends including yourself with a decent amount of food, good magic/weapon/style builds, and sturdy ships would be good enough to go explore

Are they going to lose the old ones?

or you can

cope

One thing your forgetting…

this is normal weather btw

It’d be pretty funny if the Dark Sea could spawn a really small tsunami since it is unpredictable

7 Likes

oh no

The description specifying obsidian glass desserts gives me the tiniest bit of hope that it’s alluding to trigno, but it’s likely just caused by raining magma or something like that

are you trying to make another sonic.exe fnf revival mod or something???

Fd8AbPeXEBsBysR

Yeah Ik they’ll be big ones, but I want SMALL ones

comically small wave.
one thing ive wanted in ao was a island that stretched a single block lmao

2 Likes

you figured out that it was just a cover. Now that you know my secret, you will have to die.

someone’s gonna hit tha island without noticing and their boat gonna explode.

water winning

(oopsie necro :skull:)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.