The_elment's Anniversary Tourney | End + Results

what icon size is it?
like is it 16x16?

(little maidy child?)

discord says min is 128x128 and recommended is 512x512

(bitch!)

512 is the only size I could even do so that’s what it is

when’s this gonna be though because i just started school and have no internet to do it this weekend

either august 13th or 14th, the specific time will be decided later

Here ya go!

2 Likes

not too much but it should do the job

that is so fucking filthy yet clean at the same time thank you very much good sir :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

note the two magics I used, which are either of the ones that the winner will use

probably :skull: :skull:

1 Like

half the people bouta be showing up with meta magics lmao

should you maybe have a preference to not use bleed magics (glass, paper) since they have bleed stacks or are you just not gonna worry about it

no limitations on anything baby WOOOOO

so no, unless box wants it to be otherwise

also uhhhhhhh ill be closing entries maybe in like 3-4 days, and on an even number yes

I don’t know if I should join or not, I feel like I’d get steamrolled if I joined

even if you feel like you’re bad at the game you should still join! its all for funs sake, not competitiveness, also you get to measure yourself against other players so why not?!?

1 Like

oh nononono I don’t think I’m bad, I think everyone else might be too good but I’ll give it a shot, only bad things will happen tho I guarantee it

also my photoshop thing I’m making needs a metric ton of people so join

we’re skill issues just don’t 20 blast and you’re fine

hehehehhe we got a funny guy

people have been grinding this game for several years, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone was a PVP god