The_elment's Anniversary Tourney | End + Results

helo

Introduction

Hello I’ve returned! It’s that time of month again! :partying_face:, this time I’m not just doing a simple giveaway…I’m hosting a bracket-style tourney for prizes of boss drops!! Woooooooo that’s quite lovely isn’t it!! The beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, magnificent, and daring @MrNormalBox will also be co-hosting this tournament with me!

Also do please feel free to contribute to the prize pool if you wish! Any amount is appreciated and you will be listed as a contributor, you can also still participate in the tourney if you have contributed, so again, please add any boss drops or sunkens if you feel like it!

Current total prize pool: 1 keen sb, 2 hard oaths, 1 sturdy WoJ, 1 clean WoJ, 4 clean exi armour sets, 3 clean mino armour sets

Requirements

Right now (almost) anyone is allowed to enter! The only requirement we have is that we require you to be level 90 and vote on the poll below on or react to a certain image on the server when it is made, which isn’t a problem to anyone on this forum, but it allows random people who’re level 90 to joing aswell!! Isn’t that so great!!!

Rules

These are the current rules, do keep in mind that they are subject to be changed and tweaked with time:

• All participants are required to DM me a clip of at least 6 seconds of them in every server region to me on discord so that we can arrange matches to where both contestants will fight on a mutual server region to ensure absolute fairness. Use a 3rd party streaming service (that embeds) to send it to me if the file size is too large.
  • No forms of cheating/exploiting/hacking
  • No trying to loophole
  • No 3rd-partying, must be a 1v1 and you must start when told so
    • If it is seen that either parties has been attacked at all by a 3rd party the match will be restarted, and the causer of it will be warned, then disqualified if it happens again
  • Must join the discord server (it will be linked when it is finished)
  • Must respond within 3 minutes of being called onto when it is your match, otherwise you will be disqualified
  • Use common sense, treat others in a decent way and don’t be an ass!
  • There will be a match for 3rd place, It will be between the loser of the losers final and the loser of the losers semi-finals. It is seperate from the losers bracket.
  • If you are eliminated from the winners pools, you are not eliminated completely, you will participate in the losers bracket and only if you get eliminated there are you completely out. If you win the losers finals you will get a chance of fighting the winner of the winners final, whoever wins gets the 1st place prize, whoever loses gets the 2nd place prize.

Entering

Please vote on this poll for now if you wish to participate! (And also join the server)

• I enter!

0 voters

Brackets can be found here (will get updated as more people enter):
https://challonge.com/WoMTourney
(brackets contain the people who are OFFICIALLY in the tourney, if someone is not in the brackets it mean they are not accepted into the tourney or it hasn’t been updated yet.)

Contributors

(will be added onto as more people contribute)
@The_elment Hosting event/setting up logistics/prize pool contribs.
@MrNormalBox Co-Hoster/setting up the server/rule layout help. (He will also add more to the prize pool if we reach 40 entries!)
@WarmWater Created discord server icon for us. Thank you!
@bikbok Contributed keen sb to the prize pool, thank you!
@Nuclearman7 Contributed 1 clean exi & mino set, thank you!

1 Like

table of contents hardddddddddddd h

ill try to figure it out

done, anyone feel free to join as this is NOT a super competitive tourney, this is simply a fun tournament with a prize pool! (the prize pool is very uncertain right now so itll be added later)

oh if we get 32+elemint and I will add sunkys :sleeper:

also sponsors would be nice

oh cool, I’d contribute if I used discord

You can contribute without using discord, you can give either of us ANY boss drops/sunkens you want to be added to the prize pool and we’ll be sure to split them amongst the winners, you can also contribute by just making media for the tourney if you want, anything is appreciated!

heres discord link :+1:

I’d make some photoshop thing I’m working on to be related to it, but I doubt you can get 82 people in the tourney

whats the reward I’m to lazy to read it fully

boss drops, if there’s 32+ it’s also sunkens

At least like probably 3-4 strong oaths worth rn

where’d you get 82 from :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was gonna make a photoshop of a bunch of people’s files

(still unfinished)

if you want I could just put in the people that are a part of it and then crop it down

oh dude thanks for the idea I can actually do this, I’ve got a switch

fun fact: it’s not really possible to get a perfect pick, thus a few lines are actually slightly larger by 1 pixel or smaller

id have a field day if that many people join :heart_eyes:

we can manage it, its more so just are that many people gonna join, not if we can manage it or not

I mean I doubt that many people would join, though if any more do, gonna have to do some cropping to fit
course there’s actually 83 spaces in the selection

thank the lord for the box selection tool, I would have carpel tunnel syndrome if it didn’t

by the way it would be very sexy if someone could make a server icon for us, i could make one but i literally have no idea what it should be

alright let’s see what I can do

you really would? :scream: :scream: