The_elment's Giveaway! (Results! šŸ„³)

i got 16 headlesses and the value of another 15 - 20

mandatory headless flex

How do you know? We know a little about compensation but that is one of the things we dont know (because its not confirmed). Pls stop spreading false info lmao

Well on discord he called the boss items ā€˜garbageā€™ and that heā€™s not making new exclusive items as compensation. So whatever it is, itā€™s safe to assume that its probably not gonna be much :person_shrugging:

which is why i need mine gone

yet also describes the compensation as apparently more ā€œvaluableā€ along with tech (or headless? i forgot) calling them more ā€œusefulā€, in the grand scheme of things it may not be great and probably wont be top tier cuz cmon they were the first bosses in wom but they have a chance of being decent and thats enough to drive people to grind bosses and value them whether u like it or not :woman_shrugging:

why did it make a new reply when i was trying to editā€¦

Lmao the way you phrase it you make me sound like I was telling people not to grind bosses or something. I only stated what Vetex said and my interpretation of it, whether people grind bosses or not why would I gaf. :man_shrugging:

the context matters though, you were adding onto puckā€™s point which was him originally saying theyā€™ll be compensated with trashy items, and was bitching about me giving away boss items, itā€™s only fair for me to assume that you thought the same way (you kind of do anyway not really)

anyway lets just leave this here i dont care to turn this topic into an argument :innocent:

didnā€™t add on to it, he said trashy items (negative) I said not to expect much (neutral).

donā€™t even know wtf youā€™re talking about with this one just gonna call this a reach

Again, I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be trash or good, somewhere in between.

I mean I wasnā€™t going to argue but you clearly misintepretted me so I chose to clear it up, thatā€™s all :heart:

:+1:

Iā€™m poor yesyes give me funny items :niceman:

Emphasis on assume. Puck is saying it like its 100% confirmed

oh btw, if anything this hints at them being replaced with something decent

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

fair point

1 Like

Exactly 6 hours left before the poll closes, if you havenā€™t already entered enter now GO GO GO GO GOGOGO!!!

The resultsā€¦

Congrats to the winnersā€¦ @tanf36016, @lilcurry23, and @Extro , Iā€™ll be PMā€™ing all of you to see which items you guys want, keep in mind it may take a while before you recieve the PM as it depends on how long it takes the first winner to get back to me, (as the first winner gets to choose first, second winner second, etc)!

there were a bunch of people that were really close to winning, I understand you can be a little frustrated, but try to not let it get to you too much, as you participated for free and it was by complete random chance who won, though there may be a next time in the futureā€¦ :face_with_monocle:, but for now let us all celebrate the winners woooo!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

WAIT SHIT LOL I FORGOT TO INCLUDE SOMEONE @GlitchingEclipse YOUā€™RE THE ONLY PERSON I FORGOT TO ADD FUCKKKKK

welp i feel like a re-roll would pretty fucking unfair for the winners so uh ill give you a compensation of a clean exiled set and sturdy woj, whoops haha my badā€¦

GG at the winners ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes