Ultimate Art: Generational Wipeout!*

waaaaaaaaait whaaaaaaaaa

show proof

navy

alr ty

What happened here

from what i gathered from the last few posts
insert the kanye west ā€œhitler wasnā€™t that badā€ thing

Durza this, durza that. Unfortunately, durza landmine somewhere in your house.

11 Likes

Under the trampoline

Insert the ā€œa villain will burn down their own village just to feel itā€™s warmthā€ quote:

no more
the death battle doesnt need to continue

Through the front door bearing 286 degrees from the corner of the doormat closest to the sun. About half a foot from the edge of the wall directly across from this aforementioned mat is where the pressure trigger begins, which stretches out parallel to the Eiffel Tower under the carpet. Activating this pressure trigger will detonate the already armed mine, which contains enough plastic explosive to evaporate a grown man or 3 innocent children in a war zone. However due to the delicate nature of the activation device you may find that removal of the bomb difficult to do alone, in which case Iā€™d recommend asking help from a professional. Hope this helps anyone affected by this TikTok trend.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a good one wtf

1 Like

Jezus Christ how long did this thread get. I tried keeping up but I gave up at some point

I guess the Forums just has a lot to discuss when it comes down to half confirmed AU lore

2 Likes

Yes.

As my first language is not english, I gotta ask if durza is supposed to mean ā€œthereā€™sā€ and hope i lolā€™d at what I was supposed to lol at.

ā€¦
ā€¦

Oh god this is the post with the whole debate about durza not being too bad thing

what the hell happened here

durza = thereā€™s a

1 Like

Someone said Durza isnā€™t bad, it took multiple people and a drunk driver analogy to say otherwise

2 Likes

If we trust the title of the topic
(Almost) everyone died

History likes to repeat itself